Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Watford Match Thread

Leicester team to play Watford: Schmeichel; De Laet, Morgan ©, Keane, Schlupp; Knockaert, James, King, Dyer; Wood, Nugent

Subs: Konchesky, Drinkwater, Marshall, Vardy, Logan, Moore, Kane

No SSL?

Bit strange considering he said he's in the squad that's all

Bit of a risk from NP, especially if Morgan gets injured, Moore and Keane at CB, that lacks vital experience.

Still onwards and upwards for us, I hope.

Good team so fair enough, but I'm sure St Ledger is feeling mad though.

Off in 15 mins or so, bring on the rain, bring on the game.

Also for any plastic fans reading this forum, before heading to the match, Wellens is not our best player anymore O.K.

Enjoy guys :)

Watford:

Almunia (GK) ©; Doyley, Ekstrand, Cassetti; Anya, Abdi, Chalobah, Hogg, Pudil; Geijo, Vydra.

Bond (GK), Hall, Briggs, Eustace, Battocchio, Yeates, Forestieri.

Ok, I never comment usually, but, I'm feeling  sort of ill with the worry and stress of it all. I want to go to sleep and wake up with my partner telling me your lot won 4- 0. I'm 61 and have been following city for 50 years, it's never been easy, ever. I've no nails left at all.

1923 And while you're mulling that over, think about this too. Watford boss Gianfranco Zola would definitely get into the best-players-that-became-managers XI. Former Sheffield Wednesday clogger Nigel Pearson, however, would not.

Some more anti Leicester shit from the BBC. Even the picture on their front page is of Zola!

Bastards

1923 And while you're mulling that over, think about this too. Watford boss Gianfranco Zola would definitely get into the best-players-that-became-managers XI. Former Sheffield Wednesday clogger Nigel Pearson, however, would not.

Some more anti Leicester shit from the BBC. Even the picture on their front page is of Zola!

Bastards

Just read that myself, should report it to Sir Gary!

Archived