Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
superhorns

Thank You Leicester

I visited the KP last night with my daughter for the second time in two weeks. Despite the result we had another great experience. We again spoke to many locals and  had very friendly conversations, I must say the complete opposite from the Leeds supporters last week. This is how football should be everywhere. You have a superb ground & facilities, also your supporters (and ours) created a thrilling atmosphere.

As for the game I'm sure nerves affected both sides. We do however think we have been in a lion's gage and escaped with a few scratches!!

May the best team win on Sunday, pity we both cannot go up.

regards

I visited the KP last night with my daughter for the second time in two weeks. Despite the result we had another great experience. We again spoke to many locals and  had very friendly conversations, I must say the complete opposite from the Leeds supporters last week. This is how football should be everywhere. You have a superb ground & facilities, also your supporters (and ours) created a thrilling atmosphere.

As for the game I'm sure nerves affected both sides. We do however think we have been in a lion's gage and escaped with a few scratches!!

May the best team win on Sunday, pity we both cannot go up.

regards

There were a few Watford fans walking back to the care the same way as us. They seemed like decent people. 

You lot need to be a bit more vocal though, I could only hear you twice...

You lot need to be a bit more vocal though, I could only hear you twice...

Surely with us being at home we shouldn't hear them at all, no matter how much noise they try to make

But that aside I walked up to the game with a Watford fan after bumping into him at the station and he was a good laugh, credit to them for the night and to help in getting the KP rocking again

On the traffic on the M69 me and my brother were coasting talking to some other Watford fans in the other lane. Seemed nice chaps, not total mugs like when I visited Birmingham this season! 

As a Brighton fan I can vouch for the civility of the Leicester one's.Never once had a problem there and I have had to walk over to the other side of the river where the car was parked with my Albion shirt on.All the banter was inside the ground,but outside perfectly decent.

As for the knuckle-draggers of Leed's,the less said,the better.

Archived