Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
molsk

Peason's hoof hoof football?

I actually would have no real issue with city playing longball, if we were any bloody good at it.

But we are not, we are rubbish at it which makes NFP's fixation with it all the more disturbing.

I actually would have no real issue with city playing longball, if we were any bloody good at it.

But we are not, we are rubbish at it which makes NFP's fixation with it all the more disturbing.

Good post dave and a great point. Not only are we no bloody good at it what on earth has happened to Wood? Not only did he look disinterested yesterday he also couldn't trap a bag of cement. Hate to say this but if you compare Wood yesterday to what Howard did in the play off semi against cardiff second leg Even Howard looks a better player? If you are going to hoof it long to your lone striker his role is to try and hold it up in order to bring others into play. Yesterday the midfield was playing too deep hence Wood was isolated Nugent wasted again on the bloody wing and the end result was the ball just came back at us time and time again.

I think it was exaggerated by Watford fans yelling "hoof" every time it went off the ground. Teams will do that a lot more than you realise, without it being brought to your attention. We've played some of the best stuff in years this season.

Was bloody funny though!

Have to say it was awful to watch, played better football under sven.

:ph34r:

We did, then for some unknown reason he changed, made us more defensive and his tactics were bizarre.

Sound familiar?

Archived