Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
molsk

Peason's hoof hoof football?

I don't get why so many of you are wanting Pearson to stay?  Our style of football is a embarrassment and If we had got promoted with this shower of shit it would have been a complete joke!

Its time for a change. For the last half a hour of today's game all we did was hoof the ball up field and totally lacking ideas. This was a game for the taking at half time but Pearson sent them out so negative second half.

Relegation form for the last 18 games yet you want him to stay!!!!

I dont think it was so much "hoofball" for the last 30 minutes in that we were under so much pressure during the second half the players were penned in their own half for much of it and they couldnt find a way out!  You have to remember here that Watford are no mugs and probably play the best football in the division bar none.  Im not making excuses for the  bad results in the run in, but today im not sure we had it in the locker against them, on their own patch, to pass them off the pitch

I don't get why so many of you are wanting Pearson to stay?  Our style of football is a embarrassment and If we had got promoted with this shower of shit it would have been a complete joke!

Its time for a change. For the last half a hour of today's game all we did was hoof the ball up field and totally lacking ideas. This was a game for the taking at half time but Pearson sent them out so negative second half.

Relegation form for the last 18 games yet you want him to stay!!!!

Admittedly it did all go to pot in the last 30 minutes, they were running riot and we were struggling to cope.

But I thought first half, and the home leg, and at Forest we were playing fantastic football.

January- Forest is something of a mystery I'll grant you.

If we played hoofball, how come James and King have been our two best players for weeks?

Is it because we actually get the ball to those players, so they can pass the ball with urgency and keep it.

The answer to that is yes.

Hoofball, what hoofball  :dunno:

i certainly think pearson should stay but i do question why we have started playing in this way, at the start of this season we were passing everyone of the park keeping the ball down, i know with wood/kane now it does attract that style of play but it hasnt been working, put it in front of wood/nugent they are excellent finishers but we have been making them play with there backs to the goal, i would like np to get us back to that style of play.

Agreed, nothing to be proud of. We have spent the money to challenge. We were outplayed, and played hoof football for half the season, that can't continue next year if we are to challenge.

Pearson shouldn't go based on today...he should go based on 4 months of awful football and terrible results. This season has been a failure, big time.

Half the season?

How many games have you been to this season?

Followed this club for 40 years...and you tell me a manager that has changed a winning system(pressing game) which worked ,..to a longball gash approach and ,never look look like scoring.

I am effing gutted but i can see the wood through the trees,Nigel Pearson and Nigel Pearson alone has effed up...he had a fantastic opportunity to get us up but has failed miserably.

Forget today he has had his time.

Followed this club for 40 years...and you tell me a manager that has changed a winning system(pressing game) which worked ,..to a longball gash approach and ,never look look like scoring.

I am effing gutted but i can see the wood through the trees,Nigel Pearson and Nigel Pearson alone has effed up...he had a fantastic opportunity to get us up but has failed miserably.

Forget today he has had his time.

When have we played this longball gash football?

Because I can't recall it.

Like I said, how come James and King have been playing so well recently, if we were playing hoofball, the ball would go over the midfields head, and they wouldn't do half the things they have done recently.

I have been a season ticket holder for three season's now, and going on this season, apart from the odd lofted chip balls when the going has got tough, especially from the likes of De Laet, Konchesky and Schlupp, I can't recall us playing continuous hoofball.

Like I said, how come James and King have been playing so well recently, if we were playing hoofball, the ball would go over the midfields head, and they wouldn't do half the things they have done recently.

I have been a season ticket holder for three season's now, and going on this season, apart from the odd lofted chip balls when the going has got tough, especially from the likes of De Laet, Konchesky and Schlupp, I can't recall us playing continuous hoofball.

This is about the only time we hoof the ball. We were arguably playing the best football in the league up until January and I just think the pressure got to the players then. If Pearson was such an advocate of hoofabll, how come he waited 16 months to sign a 6ft+ centre forward that actually played?

Since we signed Chris Wood,nothing against him but  before we played a a pressing game  which worked,created shit load of chances...and people slagged of Waghorn and Vardy yet they were instrumental in the way that system worked because teams were afraid...and we were second ffs...stats don't lie  we signed Woods went direct,and the rest of of the season is speaks for it self..

If we played hoofball, how come James and King have been our two best players for weeks?

Is it because we actually get the ball to those players, so they can pass the ball with urgency and keep it.

The answer to that is yes.

Hoofball, what hoofball  :dunno:

Someone needs to book an appointment at Specsavers me thinks

It was like watching England v Italy at times

I have been a season ticket holder for three season's now, and going on this season, apart from the odd lofted chip balls when the going has got tough, especially from the likes of De Laet, Konchesky and Schlupp, I can't recall us playing continuous hoofball.

You've not been watching the games then KF.

I agree with you on King and James.. But a lot of their good play has been DEFENSIVE.

The playing style did appear to change when we signed Wood, and has been a feature pretty much ever since. To me, Wood looks like a very unhappy player.. Did you see his face when he came off today? He looked as miserable as sin...

It HAS become long-ball, especially Kasper to Wood and it hasn't been as effective, ironically, as the Nugent/Vardy or Nugent/Waggy partnership was.

Finally, what on earth has Pearson hoped to achieve with the introduction of Kane? Can you fathom that out at all? Cos ill be damned if I can?

Give me Vardy or Waghorn over Kane any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

In many ways, Pearson has done some good. But he's also been massively naive in other ways. And has failed.

You've not been watching the games then KF.
I agree with you on King and James.. But a lot of their good play has been DEFENSIVE.
The playing style did appear to change when we signed Wood, and has been a feature pretty much ever since. To me, Wood looks like a very unhappy player.. Did you see his face when he came off today? He looked as miserable as sin...
It HAS become long-ball, especially Kasper to Wood and it hasn't been as effective, ironically, as the Nugent/Vardy or Nugent/Waggy partnership was.
Finally, what on earth has Pearson hoped to achieve with the introduction of Kane? Can you fathom that out at all? Cos ill be damned if I can?
Give me Vardy or Waghorn over Kane any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
In many ways, Pearson has done some good. But he's also been massively naive in other ways. And has failed.

Your bang on Col.

Archived