Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Riot Van

On the bright side...

After a good few hours of not talking to anyone and being angry at the world I've looked on the other side.

I've got my season ticket for next season again and you know what, i cannot wait for the first home game.

With a very young squad who really lack experience i think we were naive coming into the last half of the season and I fully believe that this season has been a HUGE learning curve for all the players.  With a few additions and in turn players leaving i think we will be in the top 6 again without a shadow of a doubt.

The championship is such an exciting league and I am looking forward to another action packed season.

Up the foxes and keep pearson IN!

I feel the same way. When they scored the winner I was in tears. But I listened to the 'moan in' and eventually calmed down. I think we can do a Cardiff next season if we can keep hold of Kasper, Wes, Knocky etc and bring in a new left back, centre back and another winger.

I can't wait either!

Our attendances are going to be dog shit next season. Can't see as many STH's with the amount we've been ****ed over this year by Sky, and after the disappointment of another season. Don't even want to think about next season now, hopefully i'll be up for it once it comes along. If Pearson goes, i'll probably lose all hope.

Today is a low point  that ranks alongside the bitter disappointment we all experenced when we lost to Man Utd in the 1963 FA Cup Final and then again when we were relegated in 1969, losing 3-2, again to Man Utd and which became a double whammy when a fortnight later, we lost 1-0 in the 1969 Final to Man City BUT we will get over it and  at least we wont be struggling to avoid relegation from the Premiership next season!

Worse things happen at sea.

This afternoon was truly a low point for me, totally gutted and there are absolutely no positives from today's results but it's only a game. Life goes on. Time to draw a line under this season and look forward to the summer.

Yes if we had have got promoted i don't know wtf next season would have looked like. A bloodbath probably. I don't mind being in the championship again as long as i'm confident that we can be a top-6 side again. But we haven't been a top-6 side for months so whichever way i look at it i'm depressed.

Yes if we had have got promoted i don't know wtf next season would have looked like. A bloodbath probably. I don't mind being in the championship again as long as i'm confident that we can be a top-6 side again. But we haven't been a top-6 side for months so whichever way i look at it i'm depressed.

a bloodbath with 60 millian waiting at the end i know what i would want

Archived