Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bob gregory

3 5 2

We really should have gone with 3 5 2, and matched them up, especially with our squad make up which lacks natural wingers and to

many central mids..

But Nigel won't/can't play 3 at the back, would suit schlupp and delaet at wingback and would allow us to play king knocky James as the middle three with knocky dropping off the front two. Maybe then we could see some width and maybe the odd cross

I diagree from our current squad and not including loanees I think we should play this

Schmeichel

Moore Morgan St Ledger

De Laet James King Dyer/Konchesky

Knockaert Wood Schlupp/Nugent

Yes but if we haven't trained a formation such as this then how do we expect it to be successful?

It takes time to get used to and become good at a formation like that. Everyone has to know their role etc etc...

Can't just decide to do it in a play off semi final second leg just because they do it!!

I've been banging on about this all season,,especially our total lack of switching options.. Great 442 or 433, nice ... I might add neither of which with much success..

Yes but if we haven't trained a formation such as this then how do we expect it to be successful?

It takes time to get used to and become good at a formation like that. Everyone has to know their role etc etc...

Can't just decide to do it in a play off semi final second leg just because they do it!!

I've been banging on about this all season,,especially our total lack of switching options.. Great 442 or 433, nice ... I might add neither of which with much success..

Yes but you are saying we should have done it today. We couldn't we'd have been slaughtered

I diagree from our current squad and not including loanees I think we should play this

Schmeichel

Moore Morgan St Ledger

De Laet James King Dyer/Konchesky

Knockaert Wood Schlupp/Nugent

Looks good to me! I'd try/would have tried this. De Laet isn't that good at defending, but good at going forward, and here Moore would offer better defensive options.

It prob would have,, but imagine if we could play that way. With the exception of an extra centre back holding a back line and having to step up ..what's the difference ??? Footballs a simplistic game,,,, move the ball out wide,, get it in the money ,, and smash it home..Nigel and his team of sports scientists can fvck off for me chap

Yes but you are saying we should have done it today. We couldn't we'd have been slaughtered

It worked with Hull and it worked with Watford this season, one has been promoted, one in the play-off final.

I like that formation, especially with wing backs. 

I can't stand 4-3-3 though, so depressing. 

Archived