Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oadby Fox

Life long LCFC fan has final say on where Sky Blues will call home next season..

Personally think that solidarity should be shown amongst all fans. Would hate to see them move further out of townand would hate to see them go pop. Look forward to playing them again soon.

That's one of the main differences with England and Germany. English fans see fans of other clubs as a bigger evil than the authorities, German clubs stick together when it really gets tough. It's pretty sad, really.

Hope Cov do sort themselves out. I don't like them at all but it's an absolute farce that they've managed to descend into this nonsense.

I think we need to look at clubs like Cov - and a few others in and around the league - and think "it could have been us". Maybe it could still be us: if our owners decide they've had enough, they might decide to sell the club but retain ownership of the ground. Then we'd end up renting the KP for shedloads of money which we'd never be able to afford to pay back. We need to show solidarity with Cov and their fans, no matter who we support.

Got to disagree there, I know just as many Cov fans in Hinckley as there are Leicester. Even some bloody Villa fans!

Either way, no the point. As much as the sadistic, spiteful part of me would love to see them shoved off somewhere shit like Kettering, I hope they find a way to stay in or around Cov somewhere.

Bang on the Hinckley area is half Cov, half Leicester in most cases.

I think we need to look at clubs like Cov - and a few others in and around the league - and think "it could have been us". Maybe it could still be us: if our owners decide they've had enough, they might decide to sell the club but retain ownership of the ground. Then we'd end up renting the KP for shedloads of money which we'd never be able to afford to pay back. We need to show solidarity with Cov and their fans, no matter who we support.

Agreed and I assume they'd pay us some kind of fee for using our ground.

I'd find it hilarious if that fee financed a deal for a player that got us promotion, especially if it was at Forest and Derby's expense at the same time

Archived