Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oadby Fox

Life long LCFC fan has final say on where Sky Blues will call home next season..

Chairman of the Football League,

Greg Clarke, Lifelong Leicester City Fan,

Is the man who will have the ultimate decision as to where the Sky Blues will call home next season.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/telegraph-writes-football-league-chairman-4000265

Well Lads and Lassies where do you think, Greg Clarke should tell them where their home ground should be...

I heard that talks were advanced to play at Hinckley United's ground when it looked like they could be kicked out of the ricoh during last season. One of the big stumbling blocks was who would police it and the security costs involved. I have family in Burbage/Hinckley and the area is so anti Cov, more than anywhere else in Leicestershire. 

Coventry. Always sad when a club has to move away from the community it serves. Would say the same about Forest and Derby.

Always sad the see the knock on effects of someone not paying bills aswell.

I had no idea the chairman of the Football League was a lifelong Leicester fan. 

You learn something new everyday.

He has been for around a year or so.

A massive LCFC fan; apparently he still goes to some games in the debenture area of the KP.

He also donated quite a few grand to the club, when we were put into administration.

I had no idea the chairman of the Football League was a lifelong Leicester fan. 

You learn something new everyday.

He has been for around a year or so.

A massive LCFC fan; apparently he still goes to some games in the debenture area of the KP.

He also donated quite a few grand to the club, when we were put into administration.

He used to be our chairman iirc.

Hinckley is not totally out of the question.Incredibly.Plenty of parking and would sort hinckleys finances.However I would expect a deal to be done at the ricoh with a bit of nervy stuff - no point having an empty stadium on a Saturday,monnday.sunday,Cov will stay where they are

This article made me laugh.

They'll build a new stadium, probably outside of the city.

Where's the money coming from since they can't pay the rent on the Ricoh and are in administration?

Also as for an appeal to all the league clubs, what sort of answer would you get from MK Dons.

"You should move just over a hundred miles away mate" 

I fancy they should move to Skeggy - they would appreciate 10,000 visitors every couple of weeks.

I heard that talks were advanced to play at Hinckley United's ground when it looked like they could be kicked out of the ricoh during last season. One of the big stumbling blocks was who would police it and the security costs involved. I have family in Burbage/Hinckley and the area is so anti Cov, more than anywhere else in Leicestershire. 

Got to disagree there, I know just as many Cov fans in Hinckley as there are Leicester. Even some bloody Villa fans!

Either way, no the point. As much as the sadistic, spiteful part of me would love to see them shoved off somewhere shit like Kettering, I hope they find a way to stay in or around Cov somewhere.

Archived