Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maccy_96

Michael Keane

Seriously a petition to sign a player? I appreciate that Vitor showed he was a decent player, but if anyone thinks that we'll sign a player via this methodology lives in cloud cuckoo land. Let's just say this did happen: If this sort of precedent was set, then every decision from transfer policy, to tactics and formation would be open for discussion and decision of the fans.

Guess what this is never going to happen. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Seriously a petition to sign a player? I appreciate that Vitor showed he was a decent player, but if anyone thinks that we'll sign a player via this methodology lives in cloud cuckoo land. Let's just say this did happen: If this sort of precedent was set, then every decision from transfer policy, to tactics and formation would be open for discussion and decision of the fans.

Guess what this is never going to happen. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Well aware of this, and nobody expects him to be captured as the Club's top earner by tomorrow morning. But in a sense any kind of recognition is a success.

Also in the future with the way football is going, fan power will eventually become particularly relevant in my opinion. You only need to look at the amounts of increasing dissatisfaction and the growth of AMF, for example, to suggest that.

FFS, this is like the home for the terminally bewildered.

Hahaha deluded!

I saw on another thread United had started a donation page to fund the return of Ronaldo, maybe we should get that going while we are at it?

Archived