Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maccy_96

Michael Keane

Honestly starting to think we should get a petition going or something for Vitor. We can go on about him all we want on here but NP will never see it. And for those asking if NP would go for him, no manager turns down real quality.

Pearson needs to go out into the transfer market and sign an older (late twenties) solid, experienced centre back to cement a partnership alongside Wes Morgan. If he don't like SSL or Whitbread, don't piss about... Sell them or release them.

Possibly the most important signing he could make in the summer, for me. Along with that central midfield captain this team so desperately needs.

Pearson needs to go out into the transfer market and sign an older (late twenties) solid, experienced centre back to cement a partnership alongside Wes Morgan. If he don't like SSL or Whitbread, don't piss about... Sell them or release them.

Possibly the most important signing he could make in the summer, for me. Along with that central midfield captain this team so desperately needs.

How do you think Wes would be affected by being stripped of the captaincy? Genuine question. 

Honestly starting to think we should get a petition going or something for Vitor. We can go on about him all we want on here but NP will never see it. And for those asking if NP would go for him, no manager turns down real quality.

Go on then you start it, I will happily sign it

How do you think Wes would be affected by being stripped of the captaincy? Genuine question.

I never saw Morgan as a captain.

He plays with his heart on his sleeve and gives his all. But I don't hear him enough, I don't think he's tough enough (he comes across as a genuinely decent bloke, not a kick-ass) and he doesn't marshall the back four well enough IMO.

I want an older, midfield, tough bloke as captain. Someone who's gonna give em a kick up the arse when we start losing away to Peterborough, haul em up and get em going again.

Morgan comes across to me as a typical Pearson type captain. Someone with playing ability and drive but who probably leaves the shouting to Pearson.

This is a mistake in my opinion. We need a presence both on and off the pitch. That's been missing IMO.

It's likely if SOMEONE would have taken the lead and just grabbed the ball off Knocky, and told him to back off and shut the Fook up, we'd be in the play off final this afternoon. I genuinely believe that.

These things matter and matter greatly.

Let's see how Whitbread gets on, he might be just what we're looking for with the left-sided balance he could offer.

?

If Pearson believed this he'd have played him over Keane. Surely?

I never saw Morgan as a captain.

He plays with his heart on his sleeve and gives his all. But I don't hear him enough, I don't think he's tough enough (he comes across as a genuinely decent bloke, not a kick-ass) and he doesn't marshall the back four well enough IMO.

I want an older, midfield, tough bloke as captain. Someone who's gonna give em a kick up the arse when we start losing away to Peterborough, haul em up and get em going again.

Morgan comes across to me as a typical Pearson type captain. Someone with playing ability and drive but who probably leaves the shouting to Pearson.

This is a mistake in my opinion. We need a presence both on and off the pitch. That's been missing IMO.

It's likely if SOMEONE would have taken the lead and just grabbed the ball off Knocky, and told him to back off and shut the Fook up, we'd be in the play off final this afternoon. I genuinely believe that.

These things matter and matter greatly.

?

If Pearson believed this he'd have played him over Keane. Surely?

Yes, but do you think Morgan would react positively? 

Yes, but do you think Morgan would react positively?

To be honest I wouldn't give a shite.

If he has enough respect for the manager he'd respect the decisions he makes. Not that I think Pearson will do this anyway. Expect Wes as captain next season and more of the same I would suspect.

Knowing how stubborn Pearson is it'll make him even less likely to sign him!

Archived