Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy

Foxes Duo To Be Ready For New Season

Exactly what it says on the tin

Leicester duo Stephen Hughes and David Connolly will be back from injury before the season opener against Sheffield United on 6 August.

Boss Craig Levein said striker Connolly, 28, would be fully recovered from his groin strain.

And midfielder Hughes, 22, is also expected to be available.

"We will now work hard this week. We'll continue to work on set pieces. We also need to work on things defensively," Levein told the Foxes website.

From BBC

A weight off all our minds doncha think

It's good that they will be fit, but I hope that both aren't starting due to their lack of match fitness. We definitely need Connolly back, Dublin-De Vries up front would be an embarrassment.

Exactly what it says on the tin

From BBC

A weight off all our minds doncha think

147346[/snapback]

They are just letting Sunderland know any injuries to Connolly are not serious. ;):thumbup:

As RF said, I don't think a lack of match fitness will prove too much of a problem for them. Connolly and Hughes are perhaps our two most talented players, and we'll need them both first game of the season to get off to a good start. The only way they'll obtain match fitness is by playing competitive games..

Did he seem like he wasn't happy at Leicester?

147924[/snapback]

he was laughing and joking and seemed very relaxed - he's here for the season :cool:

Williams on the other hand was a mardy twat and i asked if he was ready for the season he replied "yer <_<". With that look on his face. Hate the way he plays and i hate his attitude arrogant twat :angry:

he was laughing and joking and seemed very relaxed - he's here for the season  :cool:

Williams on the other hand was a mardy twat and i asked if he was ready for the season he replied "yer  <_<". With that look on his face. Hate the way he plays and i hate his attitude arrogant twat  :angry:

147956[/snapback]

You should have told him he was a lazy **** and that he needs to get his act together - I would have loved to see his reaction! lol

You should have told him he was a lazy **** and that he needs to get his act together - I would have loved to see his reaction! lol

147976[/snapback]

i nearly did but his very nice looking girlfriend was there so it wasnt fair on her to see her "hero" getting abused by a fan lol

According to report on Sky Sports News, Hughes will not be fit for Saturday, along with Kisnorbo.

The report featured an interview with CL and his thoughts for the season. The visit was on the back of the team photo session and the comment about Hughes was from the SSN reporter at the end of the clip.

i nearly did but his very nice looking girlfriend was there so it wasnt fair on her to see her "hero" getting abused by a fan  lol

147985[/snapback]

Abuse? It would have been constructive criticism. ;)

Archived