Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

So Excited

2,000 fans holding their breath as Wood takes a dodgy touch but squares it perfectly for Knockaert. That day, but more in particular the break away for the goal and the next half an hour was one of the best moments I'll ever be involved in.

Thats sad, you need to get out more.

Yeah, you're right, I'm sure there wouldn't be any Championship clubs interested in a manager who has consistently been better than about 75% of the managers in this league and has proven success in building promotion challenging sides on a tight budget.

Nigel your not convincing me.

I will do when the season starts.

It disturbs me that the mindset and expectations of our support has diminished to the level that scraping a result to get into the second division  playoffs is considered an epiphany in somebodies existence. 

You werent there! :scarf: :scarf:

Awesome.

yes I was . you fool.ha ha.

yes I was . you fool.ha ha.

What did you do when we scored then? cause i'd never seen our fans so dilerious.

Of 30 odd years supporting City thats right up there with the best days mate, and there have been many.

2,000 fans holding their breath as Wood takes a dodgy touch but squares it perfectly for Knockaert. That day, but more in particular the break away for the goal and the next half an hour was one of the best moments I'll ever be involved in.

Bert, tell me how can you make a moment, fantastic or otherwise last half an hour. Just think what such knowledge could do for our sex lives, please tell.

Bert, tell me how can you make a moment, fantastic or otherwise last half an hour. Just think what such knowledge could do for our sex lives, please tell.

Tactical wank

This this and this.

Never made it to Wembley with City so definitely the mostecstatic I've ever felt. It was unbelievable. There couldve been only one thing you'd have wrote differently that day, in that it'd had been Wes who got the winner.

Really fancy watching the video's I've got on my phone of those moments but then thinking back to what happened two weeks later will kill me!

a) How are we going to get top players in without selling the deadwood first?

b) How are we going to get a "top-class" manager when we already have a decent, above-mediocre manager? How would we pay for a "top-class" manager? Do you remember last time around when we had a "top-class" manager, do you remember how it ended?

c) How are we going to have regular Saturday games without Sky interfering?

Do you actually ask yourself these questions or are you intentionally playing the dumb card?

Why so serious?

Why-So-Serious-the-joker-1959017-301-400

Do you actually realise that you have just agreed with me ? then you ask " why so serious " You did not counter one single statement I made, merely confirmed it. And you are still " exited " ?

And you call me dumb ?

Do you actually realise that you have just agreed with me ? then you ask " why so serious " You did not counter one single statement I made, merely confirmed it. And you are still " exited " ?

And you call me dumb ?

I can't see where we agree on a particular point.

All I can see is that you seem to know the answers to my questions already - so why keep asking them?

Besides, you didn't make any statement at all - you were merely raising questions. I mean, you do understand the difference between statements and questions, right?

I also claimed you were pretending to play it dumb, not that you were dumb. You're usually just on the wind-up. But obviously you cannot refer to my posts without getting all confused, eh?

Oh, and I won't exit. For that I'm too excited for the new season to start. :thumbup:

I can't see where we agree on a particular point.

All I can see is that you seem to know the answers to my questions already - so why keep asking them?

Besides, you didn't make any statement at all - you were merely raising questions. I mean, you do understand the difference between statements and answers, right?

I also claimed you were pretending to play it dumb, not that you were dumb. You're usually just on the wind-up. But obviously you cannot refer to my posts without getting all confused, eh?

Oh, and I won't exit. For that I'm too excited for the new season to start.  :thumbup:

Ok I'm too dumb. But hey you keep replying to a dumb poster. Think about it. I applaud the fact that you quite rightly said they were not statements but were in fact conjecture at best and allusions at worse. I would have said they were questions hence the ? mark. You then went on to rubber stamp those questions but still seem excited. The words easily and pleased spring to minds. :D

Ok I'm too dumb. But hey you keep replying to a dumb poster. Think about it. I applaud the fact that you quite rightly said they were not statements but were in fact conjecture at best and allusions at worse. I would have said they were questions hence the ? mark. You then went on to rubber stamp those questions but still seem excited. The words easily and pleased spring to minds. :D

Thank you for proving my point. :)

Loving the optimism from most of you in this thread, really pissed me off when toward the end of the last season when we was going through that dodgy spell, there was very very few people that decided to positive (yes, I was one of those) because as I saw it and see it every year, nothings finalised until the math says so.

Archived