Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaFox92

Hardtek/jungletek

Recently fount out about hardtek/jungletek whatever you want to call it! Basicly went to this crazy free party and heard breakbeats on top of tekno wanted to know abit more about searched a few things on youtube but most of it sounds shite anyways abit of info about the scene would be much appreciated.

A tune for the people who are as clueless as me.

The thing is that Jungle is such a hard music to make. Sadly it comes across as just.. Well.. Shit really 

Hope you mean jungletek and not jungle ere mate or you can kindly GTFO :) but nah seriosuly some of this hardtek/jungletek this dj was smashin out was amazing.

All types of music are equally valid, so long as they're done well.

I'm sure you like Country and Western.

Cant say i do never really took an intrest into it tho partial to abit of soft rock tho. do have to admit tho there isn't really a right or wrong in music if people think it sounds good it sounds good sort of thing.

Recently fount out about hardtek/jungletek whatever you want to call it! Basicly went to this crazy free party and heard breakbeats on top of tekno wanted to know abit more about searched a few things on youtube but most of it sounds shite anyways abit of info about the scene would be much appreciated.

A tune for the people who are as clueless as me.

I like that, shame its in 240p  :banana:

Old school drum and bass ?

Yeah it basicly is jungle with a techno kick drum beat not all of it sounded like that tho was like a full on tehcno tune then out of nowhere a breakbeat obviously a small niche else someone would know more.

Yeah it basicly is jungle with a techno kick drum beat not all of it sounded like that tho was like a full on tehcno tune then out of nowhere a breakbeat obviously a small niche else someone would know more.

Archived