Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Best Football Manager Game

Alrightey, with the new season coming up and me being a bit bored because I cannot play my favourite footie manager game (A German piece called "Anstoss! 2 Gold"), I am looking for a substitute.

So, with all your experience and wisdom lol , which game with a complete license is the best deal? What do you own or what would you buy if you could? And for what reasons?

Any advice is greatly appreciated! ;)

Alrightey, with the new season coming up and me being a bit bored because I cannot play my favourite footie simulation (A German game called "Anstoss! 2 Gold"), I am looking for a substitute.

So, with all your experience and wisdom lol , which game with a complete license is the best deal? What do you own or what would you buy if you could? And for what reasons?

148150[/snapback]

Isn't Anstoss a manager game?... In that case you just can't go wrong with Football Manager 2005. It's by far the best 'footie' game around. In fact, don't even consider buying any other football manager game, 'cause they'll disappoint you greatly once you've had a taste of FM ;). If you're looking for a platform footie game, I guess the usual suspects are FIFA 2005, Pro Evolution Soccer, ISS etc.

Isn't Anstoss a manager game?... In that case you just can't go wrong with Football Manager 2005. It's by far the best 'footie' game around. In fact, don't even consider buying any other football manager game, 'cause they'll disappoint you greatly once you've had a taste of FM ;). If you're looking for a platform footie game, I guess the usual suspects are FIFA 2005, Pro Evolution Soccer, ISS etc.

148158[/snapback]

:) Just edited my post in a correct manner...

So FM 2005, eh?

Thought there would be more of a controversy on here, with more people involved! lol

:) Just edited my post in a correct manner...

So FM 2005, eh?

Thought there would be more of a controversy on here, with more people involved! lol

148164[/snapback]

I think you'll find FM 2005 to be the unanimous answer... ;)

Read Ricey's Leicester City Diary in the general chat forum :thumbup:

Alrightey, with the new season coming up and me being a bit bored because I cannot play my favourite footie manager game (A German piece called "Anstoss! 2 Gold"), I am looking for a substitute.

148150[/snapback]

I'd like to play with Sweet Nikka, licensed or not. In fact with Sweet Nikka taking the attention it is very hard to concentrate on anything else :):)

FM2005 is the best Football managment game around. There is no serious competition around. However, wait a few months and you can get the updated version of it plus new features for the same price!

Archived