Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Austria

I believe he has filled in for Nugent ;) he has the best chance I reckon out of all the development strikers. Most experience

Hardly lit up the lower leagues at Bury last season but having said that they were dog muck. I don't get to see many development games being in London but I think Panayiouto has a great chance. Hopefully he'll get a loan move this season.

Hardly lit up the lower leagues at Bury last season but having said that they were dog muck. I don't get to see many development games being in London but I think Panayiouto has a great chance. Hopefully he'll get a loan move this season.

Well he has a 100% goal scoring record I don't think many strikers at LCFC can claim that statistic  :thumbup:  :D

St Ledger and Beckford have gone?

I see the players who were on International duty during the summer are back now.

From what I've heard, Kasper and SSL have met up with the squad in Austria after an extended break.

Beckford hasn't travelled as the move to Bolton is still ongoing.

Archived