Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OakFox12

Danns back in contention?

Danns has a bit more pace about him than the other centre mids we have. Though he does give the ball away a lot. If him staying is an issue with ffp then he has to go, if not he is a decent option to have in the squad.

If we had four or five qulaity midfield players then you could understand him being frozen out but when we are still resorting to bringing on Gally and Wellens in games and we have struggling for form guys like Drinkwater and Marshall, a hot and cold blower like Andy King and the fast but often ineffective Lloyd to play alongside the only (and only recently) quality guy James - why on earth is Danns any worse than any of that lot ?

If we had four or five qulaity midfield players then you could understand him being frozen out but when we are still resorting to bringing on Gally and Wellens in games and we have struggling for form guys like Drinkwater and Marshall, a hot and cold blower like Andy King and the fast but often ineffective Lloyd to play alongside the only (and only recently) quality guy James - why on earth is Danns any worse than any of that lot ?

You're spot on..

Like Beckford, I think Pearson just doesn't like/rate him.

You're spot on..

Like Beckford, I think Pearson just doesn't like/rate him.

I was under the impression that Hull tried to sign Danns whilst Pearson was in charge.

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/HULL-CITY-Crystal-Palace-star-Neil-Danns-talk/story-12717208-detail/story.html#axzz2ZVAE547R

Pearson felt let down by Danns against Burton, maybe he'll get a chance to make amends.

Archived