Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnotherShitSeason

Look on the bright side...

I think it was an attempt at being hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That kind of thing.

I'll stick to the concise, informative & factual Leicester City information you know & love.

I'll let the other clowns crack on with the school yard jokes.

Yours Sincerely,

A.S.S

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tumblr_m8uyhbvM8T1rdpa5go1_500.jpg

I think it was an attempt at being hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That kind of thing.

I'll stick to the concise, informative & factual Leicester City information you know & love.

I'll let the other clowns crack on with the school yard jokes.

Yours Sincerely,

A.S.S

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:crylaugh: Nice one A S S, just to help you with your aim.....opinions are neither informative or factual, maybe you could change your name to CrapUselessNonsenseTalked ? :P

Bit like you were when you started this thread?

Nope. All valid points that need to be addressed. As I've already said.

If you look though individual threads other posters have started on Dyer / Whitbread / Danns / Waghorn etc you'll see people saying exactly the same as me.

But I put everything together in one post and I'm on the wind up, posting too much negativity & open to abuse for some reason? 

If people that can't handle my (occasionally slightly downbeat) analysis of LCFC players / manager etc then just don't read or reply.

It's fine. Honestly. 

You may want to re-tune your TV to North Korean state controlled broadcasts whilst you're at it. Just to be safe. 

I take heart from the dozens of PM's I get complimenting me on my refreshing insight, detailed scrutiny & insightful commentary on all things Leicester City. 

Nope. All valid points that need to be addressed. As I've already said.

If you look though individual threads other posters have started on Dyer / Whitbread / Danns / Waghorn etc you'll see people saying exactly the same as me.

But I put everything together in one post and I'm on the wind up, posting too much negativity & open to abuse for some reason? 

If people that can't handle my (occasionally slightly downbeat) analysis of LCFC players / manager etc then just don't read or reply.

It's fine. Honestly. 

You may want to re-tune your TV to North Korean state controlled broadcasts whilst you're at it. Just to be safe.

Yeah anyone who complains about comments like 'if we can do all this we may actually avoid stay in this division' is clearly under the influence of a communist dictator!  :whistle:

I actually agreed with much of your original post but you did ruin it a bit with that last comment. You've already gained a reputation as being a somewhat pessimistic chap so many are already inclined to challenge your posts before they've even read them through. Sarcastically suggesting we're in a relegation battle doesn't help you out much. I'm just trying to help you out here mate, you might find more people listen to you/turn off the statist broadcasts, if you dropped the whole 'we're going down' thing.

this forum makes me laugh..the leader mc prussian and his gang of merry men havn a pop at someone for having an opinion..you can have your heads in the sands all you want and pretend the likes of dyer,wellens and waghorn can fire us into the premiership but why have a pop when someone posts otherwise??

this forum makes me laugh..the leader mc prussian and his gang of merry men havn a pop at someone for having an opinion..you can have your heads in the sands all you want and pretend the likes of dyer,wellens and waghorn can fire us into the premiership but why have a pop when someone posts otherwise??

Oh no, I'm feeling left out MCs the leader of a gang I didn't know about! :( Just because some nob, who has posted threads like 40/1 for the drop etc, gets a bit of stick? I'll say to you..... reap what you sew!

Oh no, I'm feeling left out MCs the leader of a gang I didn't know about! :( Just because some nob, who has posted threads like 40/1 for the drop etc, gets a bit of stick? I'll say to you..... reap what you sew!

how do you know he is a knob?? do you know him?

a) Where did any one of "us" pretend the likes of Dyer, Wellens and Waghorn could "fire us into the Premiership"?

b) Did your fellow A.S.S. post otherwise?

I don't think so, but I'd be glad if you could prove me wrong.  :)

how do you know he is a knob?? do you know him?

That is a valid point, I don't and I retract the nob comment unreservedly. The rest were tongue in cheek retorts to imo ridiculous controversial bunkum. My opinion fella that's all.In seriousness I feel differing views are iessential on a forum, plainly obvious, attention seeking wind ups deserve to be lambasted!

That is a valid point, I don't and I retract the nob comment unreservedly. The rest were tongue in cheek retorts to imo ridiculous controversial bunkum. My opinion fella that's all.In seriousness I feel differing views are iessential on a forum, plainly obvious, attention seeking wind ups deserve to be lambasted!

a) Where did any one of "us" pretend the likes of Dyer, Wellens and Waghorn could "fire us into the Premiership"?

Leader, leader he's the leader of the gang :whistle:lol

fellow A.S.S???

you calling me an ass?? 

+1 from me for your contribution Sir.  :thumbup:

Seems to be a lot of people on here who can't handle a truthful post though? Odd. 

If all those things happened, the players all would be £10m+ and playing elsewhere.

Your post, although stretching the point like many have mentioned does highlight areas that added together to contribute to our slide.

But shit is gonna happen over the course of the season, NP certainly needs to get a grip on why it all happened simultaneously and during the run-in showed he'd got a handle on it, even if the high stakes pressure meant we couldn't return to some of the best football I've ever seen us play that we played Aug-Feb.

But get your head around this fact, all the players aren't going to play perfectly all the time.

Shame we're in a position where we can't strengthen the squad

Archived