Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnotherShitSeason

Look on the bright side...

Every club has a few fans who think there being clever and funny by being a sarcastic bellend

Read the OP again Sir. 

If you follow the club home & away like I do season after long season you'll see all points raised are valid. 

Am I watching different players / different tactics / a different game than you? Of course not.

Think. Absorb. Realise!

Ok then. If you can justify why we, the sixth best team in the league last season, who have lost only a on loan centre back and a unused striker so far this summer are going to get relegated this term, and refraining from referring to the second half of last season and analysing the season as a WHOLE, many on this forum may accept your claims and interpret you as someone other than a sad, lonely bellend who has no friends in reality and gets kicks trolling on a Internet forum.

You're a tit.

3807_5725.gif

look on the bright side, you might get some horrible illness

AnotherShitThread from AnotherShitSeason whats new?

Ok then. If you can justify why we, the sixth best team in the league last season, who have lost only a on loan centre back and a unused striker so far this summer are going to get relegated this term, and refraining from referring to the second half of last season and analysing the season as a WHOLE, many on this forum may accept your claims and interpret you as someone other than a sad, lonely bellend who has no friends in reality and gets kicks trolling on a Internet forum.

Really feeling the love tonight chaps!  :flowers:

All I do is post one of my insightful critiques analysing the squad & looking ahead to next seasons chances...and I'm subject to hatred, prejudice & childish attacks.

Unbelievable I'd be treated this way by fellow Foxes. People I admire & stand shoulder to shoulder with on the terraces. 

No wonder people say it's like communist Russia on here if you don't follow the accepted norm. A sad divisive state of affairs. 

If :pearson:  can use his man management & tactical nous to:

Restore the confidence of Drinkwater and Marshall and get them back to where they were at the start of last season

Restore the confidence of Waghorn Vardy and Wood and get them scoring goals for fun

Make sure that Knockaert doesn't suffer for his penalty miss

Welcome Danns back into the fold and get him working hard for the cause 

Get Moore to step up a level and earn a regular start

Get Whitbread properly fit & playing like he's occasionally shown for the Millet Eaters

Get Richie "I believe I am one of the best midfielders in the Championship" to prove what's in his (obviously deluded) mind

Get King to put in a shift every game & not disappear 60% of the time

Get 'Boots on Fire' Gallagher to prove he's not a worthless show pony who shites it out of tackles

Get Dyer to actually be able to cross a ball

Get any / all of our corner takers to be able to clear the oppositions first man

Get our defence to learn how to defend corners without looking like Keystone Cops

Get Nugent fit & get him to score goals in the last third of the season

We MAY actually stay in the league.  :thumbup: 

If  :pearson:  can use his man management & tactical nous = that's the bright side well that really puts me in the mood for the new season 

Restore the confidence of Drinkwater and Marshall and get them back to where they were at the start of last season

Restore the confidence of Waghorn Vardy and Wood and get them scoring goals for fun

Get Whitbread properly fit & playing like he's occasionally shown for the Millet Eaters

Get Richie "I believe I am one of the best midfielders in the Championship" to prove what's in his (obviously deluded) mind

Get 'Boots on Fire' Gallagher to prove he's not a worthless show pony who shites it out of tackles

Get any / all of our corner takers to be able to clear the oppositions first man

Get our defence to learn how to defend corners without looking like Keystone Cops

Couldn't manage most of that for the last 1/3 of last season, so I personally have low expectations for this season.

Hope he surprises me.

It's all pretty true except the last line - they are pretty much our troubles right now, and many not unrealistic... the last line is the problem though, considering our 6th place finish last year with many of these problems in place, solving them should result in automatic promotion.

A few people embracing the negative thought.

Draw strength from it Brothers. BLUE ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you are right about a few of our weaknesses, but that doesn't mean I am negative.

We are in the second division, we are not going to have world beating players, they are going to be flawed or mediocre.  I'm fairly certain we will be near the top, and from there we just have to string a few more wins together than the other teams and we will achieve something.  I have faith in Pearson to get the most out of what he has to use, this is a strength of his.

The things which I am negative about are nothing to do with Pearson or our players.  I think FFP, instead of levelling the playing field, has created a situation where relegated teams have a huge advantage.  In the past, rich owners could invest to compete on a level playing field with teams receiving parachute payments, but not now.  Also, Watford are again flouting any kind of fair play or gentlemanly conduct to gain an advantage they don't deserve.

We could be underdogs again this season.  Maybe time to all pull together?

Really feeling the love tonight chaps!  :flowers:

All I do is post one of my insightful critiques analysing the squad & looking ahead to next seasons chances...and I'm subject to hatred, prejudice & childish attacks.

Unbelievable I'd be treated this way by fellow Foxes. People I admire & stand shoulder to shoulder with on the terraces. 

No wonder people say it's like communist Russia on here if you don't follow the accepted norm. A sad divisive state of affairs. 

I feel your pain A S S, couldn't be bothered to type your full name sorry, so just used caps, I hope you don't mind? Firstly I would suggest you sought help with your confidence issues, secondly I would recommend a little flirtation with humility!

I feel your pain A S S, couldn't be bothered to type your full name sorry, so just used caps, I hope you don't mind? Firstly I would suggest you sought help with your confidence issues, secondly I would recommend a little flirtation with humility!

Sorry but this post made me laugh. You couldn't be bothered to type his full name? But you could be bothered to type out that you couldn't be bothered. It would have been easier to type his full name.

I think we will do ok this season, like has been said we only lost a couple of players and we have players here that are capable of getting us towards the top again.

Sorry but this post made me laugh. You couldn't be bothered to type his full name? But you could be bothered to type out that you couldn't be bothered. It would have been easier to type his full name.

I think we will do ok this season, like has been said we only lost a couple of players and we have players here that are capable of getting us towards the top again.

I think he was emphasising that the word 'ass' can be made from his username. lol

lol

:thumbup:

:crylaugh:

First, it's all been about "mediocre football" under Pearson and us never getting promoted under his guidance.

Now, we've got to be even lucky to stay in the Championship, eh?

Nothing beats a proper wind-up campaign, does it?

Just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower, you're even more creative at coming up with mindless assumptions and theories.

Oh my, A.S.S.

:crylaugh:

I think it was an attempt at being hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That kind of thing.

I'll stick to the concise, informative & factual Leicester City information you know & love.

I'll let the other clowns crack on with the school yard jokes.

Yours Sincerely,

A.S.S

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You must really enjoy taking time out of your day to post negative threads designed to stir up anger in fans of a football club that you also support.

I suggest you find a hobby because relying on attempting to wind people up on the Internet to get a kick out of it is somewhat sad?

I think it was an attempt at being hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That kind of thing.

I'll stick to the concise, informative & factual Leicester City information you know & love.

I'll let the other clowns crack on with the school yard jokes.

Yours Sincerely,

A.S.S

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

haha-no-o.gif

Archived