Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Bellew

Gotta love that response from Conrad, I hope he retires a wealthy man 

Dunno why but I really like Conrad. Rarely seen him play but he seems like one of those players who is just part of the furniture now! One of these Steve Harper types

Why the hate for Danns?  He tweeted "Come on boys" when we were 2-1 up and wanted us to win.  Give the guy a break.  Like him as a footballer or not, he has never slagged down Leicester City, the personnel or the fans.  I hope he gets a run in the team and shows us what he can do at some point this season.  Seems like a top bloke and does not deserve any criticism over what Bellow (a very good boxer and his best mate too) says.

Why the hate for Danns?  He tweeted "Come on boys" when we were 2-1 up and wanted us to win.  Give the guy a break.  Like him as a footballer or not, he has never slagged down Leicester City, the personnel or the fans.  I hope he gets a run in the team and shows us what he can do at some point this season.  Seems like a top bloke and does not deserve any criticism over what Bellow (a very good boxer and his best mate too) says.

im with you on this and just get sick and tired of most of fans on here who start anti players threads ie danns, beckford, gallagher, wellens etc etc .the problem is most of them cannot think for themselves and have to jump on the band wagon

i dont rate Danns too much as a player and i think the whole sideshow that comes with him playing acoustic guitars wanting to go on x factor makes him even more dislikeable as a person. he needs to focus on his training and performances when he gets a chance. fair enough have a hobby and all that but he needs to stop trying to be a pop star. if he wants to be a pop star he's best off joining Donny Rovers to learn something?

as for Bellew, he needs to keep out of it as it seems he's made it worse for Dannzy

Archived