Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Bellew

I think it's disgusting the way my mate Dannsy is being treated at Leicester City! All the lad wants to do is play football! Disgrace! 😔

So a few fans having a go? You telling me he shouldn't be in your squad? Behave! The lad is a goal scoring midfielder and should start!

lol  lol

Go and share some of these Raindrop Candy sweets with your mate Dannzy, have a heart to heart while he shows you his new special effects tech.

321456_322913731142764_96835297_n.jpg

They all want to sodding play, the TEAM won. This clown isn't helping Danns by mouthing off.

It makes Danns look like a little bitch needing his mate to do his complaining for him.

Maybe one day Dannzy will write a song about it.

Peason won't like seeing that. If he can#t speak up for himself off the pitch can he do it on? Or is he just scared of Pearson?

Be a man Dansy/ the fans will like you better for it.

Maybe Danns is being professional about it and not complaining publicly, and his mate is being a douche and having a go at everyone who disagrees with him. I've never really liked Danns, but he's done nothing wrong here (based off what I've seen in this thread), so it doesn't seem fair to get on his back about it.

Archived