Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Bellew

The same person who is willing to just to sit on his contract earning 30k? lol Take a wage cut and join someone who wants you then. Fool

That's it, stick a transfer request in & join someone else!

Don't sit here, moaning while drawing your wage

Danns will get his chance against Wycombe and inevitably be shit

Or he will score, Bellew will pipe up again saying that's why Danns deserves a place in the team, Leicester fans are idiots.

But we can reply to him by saying, cup goals don't count.

Or he will score, Bellew will pipe up again saying that's why Danns deserves a place in the team, Leicester fans are idiots.

But we can reply to him by saying, cup goals don't count.

Unless its a player that (the people who think they're better than everyone else on here) likes. Then it counts.

Unless its a player that (the people who think they're better than everyone else on here) likes. Then it counts.

If St Ledger scores in the right net, I ain't going to even count it.

Wrong net again, I will count it, because it shows how prolific he is, 3 in 3 would be amazingggggggg.

Against Monaco,Danns came on got the ball and lost it on numerous occasions,a large feature of our play is ball retention,Danns does the opposite and over the course of the season it'll cost us.

His first touch and passing are inadequate for a midfielder and doesn't have any other redeeming attitudes,you could argue he's "tough tackling" but ultimately he just commits fouls and picks up too many yellows.

On occasions,he's shown that he can be alright but he's not good enough to be starting regularly,I don't rate Drinkwater too highly but he is far superior to Danns.

The ones that are "having a go" I'd imagine.

To some extent though they are right Bert.

You may not agree, but what does Bellew know, they are just putting him straight, whether in a civil or aggressive manner.

Danns isn't in the team for a reason.

To some extent though they are right Bert.

You may not agree, but what does Bellew know, they are just putting him straight, whether in a civil or aggressive manner.

Danns isn't in the team for a reason.

I tweeted Bellew myself, asking him if he'd seen us play or is he just saying it because it's his mate. Which I expect it is.

Majority of people agree he shouldn't be starting, myself included but I certainly think he should be in the 18.

I tweeted Bellew myself, asking him if he'd seen us play or is he just saying it because it's his mate. Which I expect it is.

Majority of people agree he shouldn't be starting, myself included but I certainly think he should be in the 18.

I don't see where he fits though, Marshall, Knockaert and Dyer will all get ahead of him, then we come to the defenders and strikers who will be on the bench.

Depending if Whitbread is out for a while, and we still can't get anybody in, then Hopper will probably be ahead of Danns in the squad, and more than likely will be used as back-up to centre back. 

Archived