Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mattyfox

Morons!

I could write an essay on this and definitely expand on the following point if necessary, but the fact is: if you boo whilst 1-0 down at half time in the fourth game of the season, when we had previously picked up 7 of 9 points and regardless of how we are playing, you are a fvcking moron who needs their vocal chords snipped at the earliest opportunity.

That's the spirit C-man :thumbup:

Good to hear. Just so you know it's the smug "I told you so" attitude that comes across that people find annoying.

Have a good look at the post I responded to. That was pretty silly, wasn't it?

To be able to say "I told you so" surely only indicates that I am right in what I said. Sometimes I wish I wasn't right, but hey ho, what can I do about it?

The game yesterday epitomises the fine margins between success and failure. 

There's a contingent of fans that think that we were poor to "utter garbage" in the first half.

The thing is, if you ignore Birmingham's goal (which came well against the run of play) and it was 0-0 at half time, everybody would be saying that we'd dominated the first half, which we did!

We were behind for 77 minutes yesterday, but we were largely the best team for 90!

Football's a bit more complex than the current scoreline!

The game yesterday epitomises the fine margins between success and failure. 

There's a contingent of fans that think that we were poor to "utter garbage" in the first half.

The thing is, if you ignore Birmingham's goal (which came well against the run of play) and it was 0-0 at half time, everybody would be saying that we'd dominated the first half, which we did!

We were behind for 77 minutes yesterday, but we were largely the best team for 90!

And therein lies the problem - it's too complicated for some of our fans it seems!

Well said. That seems to be the major problem for me, if the players have performed well but are losing there's no reason to boo the team. If anything you should be optimistic that the players can turn it around.

Booing acheives nothing,..yes you've paid your money you can do what you like but its pointless and the majority know this, its the usual minority who think its okay, probably the saem idiots who still think fighting & football go together.

Fans like this arent proper fans in my eyes, I'd rather they didnt pay the money and keep away. We were totally on top yesterday and despite not scoring before half time you could sense we wouldnt go the whole game without scoring 1 or 2 goals as they were very poor. Its NP's job to spot when things arent going right and where to change it and he did again yesterday and made the right changes to penetrate Brum's back line more decisively. I believe we are in a very strong position as a team/club and should be looking forwards rather than picking up any slight problems that sometimes arent even there.

Some of our fans really piss me off with their negativity towards the club/players/manager that is just so uncalled for sometimes, most of the time actually!!

Matty fox your spot on.....I used to have similar conversations with clowns on bentleys roof....those clowns that deleted their accounts when we hit the playoffs.......every club has them tho.....(I've paid for my ticket)......yep you sure have mate lol

Spot on!

Archived