Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mattyfox

Morons!

In all fairness. We should have been 4-1 up at half time but due to being inexplicably shit in the final 3rd, we were 1-0 down.

I wasn't happy with it. We should have been much better and, although I didn't boo, I can see why people did.

I bet everyone that booed clapped at full time too, and so they should because the second half was a massive improvement on the shit we were fed in the first.

I don't care how many chances we created. The fact we missed them only increases the frustration. The players need to know when they're doing well and when they're not in my opinion.

Agreed

The whole notion of being a supporter is in the word. Support, therefore, no matter how frustrated, annoyed or angry I am with the team's display, as a supporter I see it as counter productive to boo. For the record, I thought we played ok first half and on another occasion would have gone in ahead.

Can imagine its out of frustration. I mean when thinking about it, I'd be a bit peeved if I had forked out £40 for a ticket or £600 for a St to watch that first half. We were dreadful.

Couldn't string 2 passes together. Drink water needs to pack up and leave. Mr go backwards. I was getting annoyed with him personally. Anyway sorry for going off on a tangent.

Pure frustration. Half of you on here I bet have booed who hasn't?! Bet some didn't even go to the game. Just like hearing Ian and Alan's toss opinions on the radio

Don't be so small minded.

If the team is playing shit you just sit there and accept it? I suppose that also does a lot of good.

I didn't see quite enough reason to boo today but I can see why people did.

The team didn't play well enough and if they can't handle a few people (we're talking about maybe 300 people out of 22k) telling them that when they're earning 10k a week then, to be frank, they need their heads knocking together.

They need to know whats not good enough and what is. The reaction of the fans did exactly that. The second half was much better, hence everyone cheered and clapped them off the pitch.

Haha laughable, how am I small minded? Surely its the ones that boo. I am open minded enough to realise that we didn't put away 3/4 good chances, thats all. I think you and the booers need to relax a little, have a beer, shag the mrs or have a spliff. It was plain to see that we were easily the better team in the 1st half and the first 10 mins of the 2nd. The players were putting in effort, it was just the finishing... Which eventually came. Its clear you have no patience and don't see the bigger picture.

Do you honestly think the team give a shit about you booing? Do you think it had any positive effect? You also claim that they need to be told when they are playing badly, do you not think they realise themselves? I can't believe I have replied as you are quite clearly clueless. I just wish folk like you would stay away, I'd rather 15,000 positive fans than 20,000 with a smattering of moaners..

I found the booing really strange. We played worse in the first 45 minutes against Leeds and went in 0-0, yet just because the score was 0-1 it automatically means the players deserve to be booed off?? Ridiculous mentality. 

Can imagine its out of frustration. I mean when thinking about it, I'd be a bit peeved if I had forked out £40 for a ticket or £600 for a St to watch that first half. We were dreadful.

Couldn't string 2 passes together. Drink water needs to pack up and leave. Mr go backwards. I was getting annoyed with him personally. Anyway sorry for going off on a tangent.

Pure frustration. Half of you on here I bet have booed who hasn't?! Bet some didn't even go to the game. Just like hearing Ian and Alan's toss opinions on the radio

Utter rubbish, we were far from dreadful!! DD was decent nothing more nothing less. Don't pay the money then, stay at home and moan about the weather/neighbours..

Haha laughable, how am I small minded? Surely its the ones that boo. I am open minded enough to realise that we didn't put away 3/4 good chances, thats all. I think you and the booers need to relax a little, have a beer, shag the mrs or have a spliff. It was plain to see that we were easily the better team in the 1st half and the first 10 mins of the 2nd. The players were putting in effort, it was just the finishing... Which eventually came. Its clear you have no patience and don't see the bigger picture.

Do you honestly think the team give a shit about you booing? Do you think it had any positive effect? You also claim that they need to be told when they are playing badly, do you not think they realise themselves? I can't believe I have replied as you are quite clearly clueless. I just wish folk like you would stay away, I'd rather 15,000 positive fans than 20,000 with a smattering of moaners..

If you don't think the team gives a shit then why are you pissing your pants about it?

The players occasionally need to be told they were not doing well enough but by the same token they need to be praised when they are doing well enough.

If the players really don't give a shit what we think then to be honest I don't want them playing for us.

lol 'laughable'.

Talking of morons, can any of the legal types that frequent these pages tell me if I'm on thin ice if I take a photo of the complete tosser that sits two rows back from me and just shouts utter dross all match? If I post his mug-shot with the caption "willy puller" underneath it, what law have I infringed because, my God, it might just be worth it !

Dominant yes but no cutting edge, that same defensive midfield three meant another frustrating half as Birmingham like Leeds were there for the taking but somehow we were 0-1 down.

Pearson rarely makes changes at half time nevermind two, he saw the problem too and corrected it.

I found the booing really strange. We played worse in the first 45 minutes against Leeds and went in 0-0, yet just because the score was 0-1 it automatically means the players deserve to be booed off?? Ridiculous mentality. 

Yeah, you're right.

Lets play good but eventually lose.

I'm sure we'd all like to lose and play well rather than draw/win and play shit. Oh wait lol

If you don't think the team gives a shit then why are you pissing your pants about it?

The players occasionally need to be told they were not doing well enough but by the same token they need to be praised when they are doing well enough.

If the players really don't give a shit what we think then to be honest I don't want them playing for us.

lol 'laughable'.

Still haven't answered any of my questions? They don't care about your opinion as its clueless. I care so much as a lot of the moaners and booers irritate me.

Talking of morons, can any of the legal types that frequent these pages tell me if I'm on thin ice if I take a photo of the complete tosser that sits two rows back from me and just shouts utter dross all match? If I post his mug-shot with the caption "willy puller" underneath it, what law have I infringed because, my God, it might just be worth it !

Name and shame, lets drive the negative ones out of the club...

Yeah, you're right.

Lets play good but eventually lose.

I'm sure we'd all like to lose and play well rather than draw/win and play shit. Oh wait lol

That's not the point. People are saying the players need to be made aware when they're not playing well, yet we were playing well in the first half (at the very least not bad enough to be booed off). 

I stopped booing the team long ago, and will never again agree with it. From what I've heard about today, there was no justification. Ridiculous ticket prices and the dullard's desire for instant success means that going in 1-0 down at half time is just an instant trigger for booing now with a lot of fans, and it's idiotic.

Who are the pathetic cretins booing off their team at half time after dominating the first half and playing some decent football also creating some good chances. Absolutely pathetic people!!

Are you serious?? Were you watching the same game as me?

We were utter UTTER garbage for the first 70 minutes. And yes I was there. 

Don't get me wrong I'm happy as **** we won but there are STILL serious concerns for me on so many levels. 

Despite the league position etc things are very far from good. My opinion of course. Maybe some of you see different.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy as **** we won but there are STILL serious concerns for me on so many levels.

Despite the league position etc things are very far from good. My opinion of course. Maybe some of you see different.

In my opinion your opinion is wrong.....

too right. although I don't agree that good performances without results are better than vice versa, it would be nice for some fans to look beyond the scoreline sometimes, as you can't keep on playing the percentages and scraping lucky wins every week (even if you can I'll opt out of paying to watch it). Booing the team at half time when they fail to score after patient build up play just encourages long ball from the players FFS

We defo weren't fam.

too right. although I don't agree that good performances without results are better than vice versa, it would be nice for some fans to look beyond the scoreline sometimes, as you can't keep on playing the percentages and scraping lucky wins every week (even if you can I'll opt out of paying to watch it)

Winning makes me happier than any other result/performance in football... 1-0 all the wayto the promised land.

That's not the point. People are saying the players need to be made aware when they're not playing well, yet we were playing well in the first half (at the very least not bad enough to be booed off). 

But we weren't.

We were ****ing awful in fact.

I usually sit in A block with my dad and brother - we usually get a few day trippers in who give it the big'un and usually make utter fools of themselves. One of the main reasons I go to the match is to catch up with my mates - I know all the guys around me too. Today I decided to bring the Mrs - and we moved from A block to B1, row N to be exact. 

Now I am not saying people aren't entitled to an opinion. But why would you spend £550+ a year to simply shout/moan/criticise and generally just be sooooooo negative it should be made illegal.

The first half wasn't our best. But we were very very far from being out of the game. We had made chances and a bit of composure could have seen us 2 or 3 goals up. 

First it was Drinkwaters fault, then it was King's fault. At half time these two old boys next to us decided that Nugent was way past his sell-by-date and should be moved on. Then Pearson was boring and tactically inept - and they started carrying on about how Danns and Bakayogo / MIGUEL ( NO, ITS ****ING MIQUEL! ) should come on. 

When Vards equalised they both got up and gave a little clap. When Kingy scored they both were still sitting down. I was in complete disbelief. We've scored! Get up and ****ing celebrate! Do you want us to ****ing lose?! 

It seems that people love to bathe in their own misery when it's going wrong. Maybe these people can't hold a conversation unless they're complaining about somebody else's mistakes. 

Seriously though... FIVE HUNDRED QUID TO SIT AND WHINGE? 

Archived