Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mattyfox

Morons!

Are you serious?? Were you watching the same game as me?

We were utter UTTER garbage for the first 70 minutes. And yes I was there. 

Don't get me wrong I'm happy as **** we won but there are STILL serious concerns for me on so many levels. 

Despite the league position etc things are very far from good. My opinion of course. Maybe some of you see different.

Oh dear. Dare I ask what it would take for you to ever be at least content with the way things are at LCFC? Not asking for happy because I doubt you ever could be, just content.

I can see that being 1-0 down at half-time can be frustrating, but it doesn't warrant booing the team.

And no, we weren't playing that badly - just not clinical enough in front of goal.

Especially when we were already in the Top Six before kick-off.

We've won a game without two starting defenders and are still unbeaten in four league games, having achieved the best start to a league season in 22 years. Cheer up.

I can see that being 1-0 down at half-time can be frustrating, but it doesn't warrant booing the team.

And no, we weren't playing that badly - just not clinical enough in front of goal.

Especially when we were already in the Top Six before kick-off.

We've won a game without two starting defenders and are still unbeaten in four league games, having achieved the best start to a league season in 22 years. Cheer up.

I really don't want to agree with you but I have to on this, it was frustrating as we seemed sluggish first half, and gave the ball away needlessly at times but didn't warrant booing.

You know my opinions and I'm not going into them again now, as much as I don't like the style and other things to do with the way team is run, I will always support leicester city, and back the players, without needless booing.

If np can keep getting the results going I will quite happily reserve my judgement in quiet, and accept the frustrating football without booing.

Oh and big wes was a big miss today and Defo need him back for the Wigan game, should he miss the next two games.

I usually sit in A block with my dad and brother - we usually get a few day trippers in who give it the big'un and usually make utter fools of themselves. One of the main reasons I go to the match is to catch up with my mates - I know all the guys around me too. Today I decided to bring the Mrs - and we moved from A block to B1, row N to be exact. 

Now I am not saying people aren't entitled to an opinion. But why would you spend £550+ a year to simply shout/moan/criticise and generally just be sooooooo negative it should be made illegal.

The first half wasn't our best. But we were very very far from being out of the game. We had made chances and a bit of composure could have seen us 2 or 3 goals up. 

First it was Drinkwaters fault, then it was King's fault. At half time these two old boys next to us decided that Nugent was way past his sell-by-date and should be moved on. Then Pearson was boring and tactically inept - and they started carrying on about how Danns and Bakayogo / MIGUEL ( NO, ITS ****ING MIQUEL! ) should come on. 

When Vards equalised they both got up and gave a little clap. When Kingy scored they both were still sitting down. I was in complete disbelief. We've scored! Get up and ****ing celebrate! Do you want us to ****ing lose?! 

It seems that people love to bathe in their own misery when it's going wrong. Maybe these people can't hold a conversation unless they're complaining about somebody else's mistakes. 

Seriously though... FIVE HUNDRED QUID TO SIT AND WHINGE? 

Yep.

Far too many people in that stadium who either don't have the foggiest or just seem to prefer wallowing in the teams apparent shiteness than watching them win. One of the reasons I'd rather play on a Saturday than go down there tbh.

It's one of the main reasons I like the League cup as the Stadiums quite empty and I can grab a seat about 30 yards away from the nearest Leicester fan and watch the game in peace. 

This is not to slate all our fans might I add going away on the few occasions I get to do it is still a pleasure.

Frustrating? Sluggish?

I honestly think some folks on here are watching a different game & team from me. There's no other explanation.

Zak Whitbread for one I would never let near the LCFC first team. Inept / woeful / clueless beyond belief. 

I'm not getting into a debate with you clowns as you're too blinkered but SOMEONE other than me MUST see this??????

Frustrating? Sluggish?

I honestly think some folks on here are watching a different game & team from me. There's no other explanation.

Zak Whitbread for one I would never let near the LCFC first team. Inept / woeful / clueless beyond belief.

I'm not getting into a debate with you clowns as you're too blinkered but SOMEONE other than me MUST see this??????

And the option other than Whitbread was? Miquel? I don't rate Whitbread that highly, but he was fine today.

Frustrating? Sluggish?

How can you call people blinkered for being happy about our best start in 20 plus years at this level.

You clearly expect us to boss every minute of every game, which makes you the blinkered one, inept woeful and indeed clueless are some good adjectives to describe your views as well!

In all fairness. We should have been 4-1 up at half time but due to being inexplicably shit in the final 3rd, we were 1-0 down.

I wasn't happy with it. We should have been much better and, although I didn't boo, I can see why people did.

I bet everyone that booed clapped at full time too, and so they should because the second half was a massive improvement on the shit we were fed in the first.

I don't care how many chances we created. The fact we missed them only increases the frustration. The players need to know when they're doing well and when they're not in my opinion.

You're kidding right? We were arguably more dominant in the first half. In the second there was about 10-15 minutes where we dropped off.

I can understand people were frustrated, so was I, but have some perspective. What's the point in booing the team off everytime they are behind at HT?

It was extremely harsh.

Frustrating? Sluggish?

I believe you to be the clown. I think you watch too much premier league football. You obviously need to sort your frustrations out. Eat a cake, knock one off...

Frustrating? Sluggish?

Oh fvck off, Whitbread was solid today as he has been all season, oh and don't forgot he's already won this league with Norwich, not bad for an inept, woeful and clueless footballer.

Are you serious?? Were you watching the same game as me?

We were utter UTTER garbage for the first 70 minutes. And yes I was there.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy as **** we won but there are STILL serious concerns for me on so many levels.

Despite the league position etc things are very far from good. My opinion of course. Maybe some of you see different.

What game were you watching mate? You sure you were facing the pitch? Maybe too many pints before the game?? If that was your definition of utter garbage then you clearly didn't watch city during the holloway era. We played some lovely stuff today and we should've been 4-1 up at half time. Get some new glasses?

I hate the justification of 'I paid for my ticket so I can boo if I want too'. Completely misses the point.

There was absolutely no need at half time to boo. From what I understand, they hadnt played badly and at only 1-0 down, was more than feasable we'd get something out of the game. It cannot be the case that if we are anything other than winning in a dominant fashion, the boos ring out. Its embarrasing.

Paying £30 to get in, doesnt mean you have to turn into a fvcking tool. Think about what you're doing and why you're doing it for a second. Realise that booing actually has no positive effects whatsoever. It pisses everyone off and really doesnt make YOU feel any better. I've heard it at the stadium then listened for 15 minutes as these guys moan about everything under the sun.

Maybe its just become so common place that people do it out of habit?? But nobody has ever come on here or on the phone in and really gave a good explanation on what they are trying to achieve.

'I paid my money' and 'I want to show i'm not satisfied' really dont cut it.

I hate the justification of 'I paid for my ticket so I can boo if I want too'. Completely misses the point.

There was absolutely no need at half time to boo. From what I understand, they hadnt played badly and at only 1-0 down, was more than feasable we'd get something out of the game. It cannot be the case that if we are anything other than winning in a dominant fashion, the boos ring out. Its embarrasing.

Paying £30 to get in, doesnt mean you have to turn into a fvcking tool. Think about what you're doing and why you're doing it for a second. Realise that booing actually has no positive effects whatsoever. It pisses everyone off and really doesnt make YOU feel any better. I've heard it at the stadium then listened for 15 minutes as these guys moan about everything under the sun.

Maybe its just become so common place that people do it out of habit?? But nobody has ever come on here or on the phone in and really gave a good explanation on what they are trying to achieve.

'I paid my money' and 'I want to show i'm not satisfied' really dont cut it.

Great shout!

I'm happy for people to boo. If it's justified.

However today there was no reason too. Yes we were losing and we clearly aren't in top form. But we played birmingham of the park again. After they scored they were happy to sit back. Kasper hardly had a save to make from that moment on.

The only problem being. We couldn't hit the target for shit in the 1st half. Seems we brought rugby boots to wear for the 1st 45. Had we not maybe drinkwater and vardy would have haf us ahead.

And credit to nfp. He changed it and took the inefective wood off changed the system and it worked.

Pleased with another 3 points without playing well. U'd take being this years cardiff.

Bit off topic but I haven't seen a single post from seenitall, DT etc.

I genuinely think they dislike being on this forum when we've won. They've got nothing to say when the team does well, worrying really, it's almost like they get some enjoyment out of us losing.

You obviously didn't read the post match thread then did you? I posted there, so you can stuff your last paragraph where the monkey puts its' nuts. Dimwit!

I could write an essay on this and definitely expand on the following point if necessary, but the fact is: if you boo whilst 1-0 down at half time in the fourth game of the season, when we had previously picked up 7 of 9 points and regardless of how we are playing, you are a fvcking moron who needs their vocal chords snipped at the earliest opportunity.

Of course I want us to win games I have followed my club since 1960.

Just because I criticise the management side, doesn't mean  I don't support the club.

Good to hear. Just so you know it's the smug "I told you so" attitude that comes across that people find annoying.

I thought we played well both halves. It was frustrating in the first half, but that was only down to missed chances (which you have to be playing well in the first place in order to have created the chances)

The only time I questioned our desire all game was in the first half when Vardy crossed that ball in to no one at all. Not his fault whatsoever, the nearest player was Nugent who before Vardy crossed the ball I watched merely jog from the halfway line towards their goal. Players should be busting a gut in that instance as we all know where the ball was going to go (across the face of goal)

I didn't hear any booing though.

It was my mate who rang up RL giving it the, 'I had 5 people in the car and all said we were shit' He was embarrassing, its his first time as a STH and therefore is slightly clueless IMO. He was in Germany this time last year when we were playing well and getting **** all from it.

Archived