Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mattyfox

Morons!

To be fair it's not the first time it's happened. I can sort of understand people booing the team, although I never would, if players were genuinely swinging the lead and not putting the effort in. It's probably the same people who were clapping off the team at full time! Stay away the team don't need you. Unbeaten after 5 games!!

retards, 4 games in.

This, they will tell you though that they pay good money to watch it.

I have never understood why they boo anyway, surely by getting behind the team they will turn things around.

One point that I do think is worth noting and someone on here elsewhere may have already posted it, 4 games in and in 2 of those games we have come from behind to win the game.

Go back a couple of seasons and we never won games when going behind first.

The sign of a good team?

In all fairness. We should have been 4-1 up at half time but due to being inexplicably shit in the final 3rd, we were 1-0 down.

I wasn't happy with it. We should have been much better and, although I didn't boo, I can see why people did.

I bet everyone that booed clapped at full time too, and so they should because the second half was a massive improvement on the shit we were fed in the first.

I don't care how many chances we created. The fact we missed them only increases the frustration. The players need to know when they're doing well and when they're not in my opinion.

In all fairness. We should have been 4-1 up at half time but due to being inexplicably shit in the final 3rd, we were 1-0 down.

I wasn't happy with it. We should have been much better and, although I didn't boo, I can see why people did.

I bet everyone that booed clapped at full time too, and so they should because the second half was a massive improvement on the shit we were fed in the first.

I don't care how many chances we created. The fact we missed them only increases the frustration. The players need to know when they're doing well and when they're not in my opinion.

Ridiculous, there was zero reason for even thinking about booing.. What do you gain from booing? What is the end result?

Ridiculous, there was zero reason for even thinking about booing.. What do you gain from booing? What is the end result?

Don't be so small minded.

If the team is playing shit you just sit there and accept it? I suppose that also does a lot of good.

I didn't see quite enough reason to boo today but I can see why people did.

The team didn't play well enough and if they can't handle a few people (we're talking about maybe 300 people out of 22k) telling them that when they're earning 10k a week then, to be frank, they need their heads knocking together.

They need to know whats not good enough and what is. The reaction of the fans did exactly that. The second half was much better, hence everyone cheered and clapped them off the pitch.

It's the moaners, they will go crawling back into the woodwork soon once there is nothing to winge about. It's as if some people want us to lose so they can ring up BBC radio leicester after the game and spill 5 minuets of bull shit to Alan Young. 

I have my opinions but don't agree with booing the team, does nothing for the players confidence, and if I was playing it wouldn't motivate me to try any harder.

Ok it was very frustrating for the best part of 70 minutes, but agree booing at half time time is very fickle.

I have very different views to alot on here on playing related issues, and people suggest that people who share my opinions are fickle, I say the fickle fans are those that boo the team at half time, if we had been beat for say 10 games in a row I could understand it, but 7 out of 9 points before today doesn't warrant booing.

I don't like a lot of what I see but come on give the lads a chance, they/we can all moan on here, grumble in the ground, but FFS don't ruin the boys confidence by booing.

Archived