Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kyle_Le_Don

Radio Listeners Player Ratings

Serves you right for going to Notts County instead of Carlisle...

lol

And CFISC it doesn't stop people on here any other week so tonight's no different

I don't get this thread it makes no sense.How can you score players that you have not seen play?

In all fairness I think this thread should run alongside the player ratings thread for people who went. It would be interesting to see how much difference, if any, Srtinger and Youngs commentary represents players performances to those who went. I personally think they tend to be a bit too negative at times.

I was there!!!

Logan             6                Not a lot to do, couldn't be faulted with either goal 

Moore             8                Excellent performance, he is just getting better.

Bakayogo       7                Got better as the game went on

Whitbread       8                A rock, best I've seen him play

Miguel             7                Impressive first appearance

Knockaert       7                Took his goal well and tried hard.

Danns             5                Robbed for their first goal. Seemed off the pace.

Drinkwater      8                Excellent workrate.

Dyer               8                 Had a brilliant 15 mins. at the start of 2nd half. 

Wood             8                 Poor until he scored his first goal and then wow!!

Vardy             8                 Very impressive. Could and should have had a couple of goals

Can't split Drinkwater, Moore, Whitbread, Wood or Vardy for M.O.M.

Archived