Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterlad96

Derby capital one cup- details & prices

They haven't discounted it for STH because the rules of the competition stipulate that the club have to make up the difference for any discounted tickets sold. Therefore if they shift 10k ST seats (which is not even 2/3 of our total STHs) each with a £5 discount on they have to add £50k to make up the gross match receipts.

Fair enough but why post on the benefits of having a season ticket that they guarantee that season tickets holders will get the best possible prices and then not do it

That is what is annoying a lot of people all bein said tho I will be paying the money to go watch it

Fair enough but why post on the benefits of having a season ticket that they guarantee that season tickets holders will get the best possible prices and then not do it

That is what is annoying a lot of people all bein said tho I will be paying the money to go watch it

Sounds to me like you are getting the best possible price, it's just that in this case that price is no different to what everyone else pays.  They could have made it clearer but I don't think that part's technically a lie.

Sounds to me like you are getting the best possible price, it's just that in this case that price is no different to what everyone else pays. They could have made it clearer but I don't think that part's technically a lie.

I get what you are saying but there actual wording is

CUP RUN…

As a Season Ticket Holder, we will guarantee to provide Season Ticket Holders with the best possible prices for cup fixtures.

It clearly states that season ticket holders will get the best prices which they ain't if they are going to make it the same price for everyone then why even include that bit in the benefits of having a season ticket

I get what you are saying but there actual wording is

CUP RUN…

As a Season Ticket Holder, we will guarantee to provide Season Ticket Holders with the best possible prices for cup fixtures.

It clearly states that season ticket holders will get the best prices which they ain't if they are going to make it the same price for everyone then why even include that bit in the benefits of having a season ticket

And what are the rules w/r to FA cup match pricing?  If it's the same thing then yes, that is dodgy advertising(even if it is technically true).

£10 a ticket maximum in the Kop, £15 a ticket in the middle of the West Stand for non ST holders.

£8 and £12 respectively for ST holders.

Even then we'd struggle to get 20,000. 

Archived