Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DennisNedry

The Corrs

Anybody a fan?

Today I stumbled across an old copy of Talk on Corners in the loft and I had a listen. Some great songs on it that takes me back to my early childhood (I was just 4 when it was released in 1997). 

The_Corrs_-_Talk_On_Corners_%28Special_E

Some blokes might think liking their music is a bit girly but what the hell, everybody has guilty pleasures :thumbup:

Didn't Donna Air once ask them where they all met? lol

lol There's a blast from the past. I remember the old would you go through Jim question as well?

I've got 3 or 4 Corrs albums from my youth lol Although I've also got some Right Said Fred and Steps CD's knocking about. How I didn't end up wearing pink laces on a football pitch I'll never know.

edit: Donna Air is still only 34, that makes me feel younger than thinking of David Seaman turning 50.

lol There's a blast from the past. I remember the old would you go through Jim question as well?

I've got 3 or 4 Corrs albums from my youth lol Although I've also got some Right Said Fred and Steps CD's knocking about. How I didn't end up wearing pink laces on a football pitch I'll never know.

edit: Donna Air is still only 34, that makes me feel younger than thinking of David Seaman turning 50.

Jurasic Park is twenty years old. :\

• 2 weeks later...

Archived