Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KIRBYFOX93

OUR FANS

Unfortunately guys it's never going to change, I've even had to tell very close friends to fvck off and find another team in the past because they feel we're nothing better than Sunday league when we drop a point or three.

This usually is lack of real football knowledge (and I hate to say it but usually never having played the game). They won't change but I will tell you one thing that p1sses me off more, it's that look they give when we hit the play-offs , they are itching for us to fail so they won't be proved wrong. Call yourself a fan ..... Admit you were wrong it's easy.

Btw I don't put all negative commenters in this bracket.

I don't think people are moaning so much it's more frustration,the league looks no stronger than last season.

We have rode our luck this season let's be honest about that,and the last thing we need is to slip into the kind of form we had last February and March.

It does make you wonder, looking at the facebook comments and the majority are, Pearson's clueless, why do we persist with Vardy, Waghorn scored, Danns scored, Beckford scored, the list goes on. We lacked any cutting edge today, we didn't even get ourselves in to the position to miss the usual sitter. It was a bad day at the office, the doomsday patrol will always jump on a result like this, fair to say those with their heads screwed on, although slightly concerned will look to the next game to get back to winning ways.

Pretty sure it's mostly 14 year kids who post on the Leicester Facebook page. Some of the comments on here make me wonder how old some of these posters are too tbh

It does make you wonder, looking at the facebook comments and the majority are, Pearson's clueless, why do we persist with Vardy, Waghorn scored, Danns scored, Beckford scored, the list goes on. We lacked any cutting edge today, we didn't even get ourselves in to the position to miss the usual sitter. It was a bad day at the office, the doomsday patrol will always jump on a result like this, fair to say those with their heads screwed on, although slightly concerned will look to the next game to get back to winning ways.

Pretty sure it's mostly 14 year kids who post on the Leicester Facebook page. Some of the comments on here make me wonder how old some of these posters are too tbh

Unfortunately guys it's never going to change, I've even had to tell very close friends to fvck off and find another team in the past because they feel we're nothing better than Sunday league when we drop a point or three.

This usually is lack of real football knowledge (and I hate to say it but usually never having played the game). They won't change but I will tell you one thing that p1sses me off more, it's that look they give when we hit the play-offs , they are itching for us to fail so they won't be proved wrong. Call yourself a fan ..... Admit you were wrong it's easy.

Btw I don't put all negative commenters in this bracket.

It's annoying when people make that comparison, although funnily enough I could probably accept that comment about last week. Some of the touches our players took on Saturday belonged on a park pitch and I'm quite sure most Sunday morning keeper would of blushed had they conceded a goal like the one we did on Saturday.

Hopefully get back to form after the break.

The Facebook page is the absolute worst and it makes this place look like a MENSA forum (I actually don't think this is as bad as a lot of us say it is).

The amount of absolute idiots on there who put no thought into anything they say is simply astounding. Embarrassing, in-fact.

The support was good in terms of numbers but very quiet throughout.

It's hard to get any songs going when you're playing so shit though. Just deflated us completely.

Was very decent until we conceded then the majority gave up (waiting for a goal no doubt)

It's annoying when people make that comparison, although funnily enough I could probably accept that comment about last week. Some of the touches our players took on Saturday belonged on a park pitch and I'm quite sure most Sunday morning keeper would of blushed had they conceded a goal like the one we did on Saturday.

Hopefully get back to form after the break.

Yeah I agree but I keep banging about the championship it really is any bodies all that's needed is a run at the right . We just need to stay in touch by January then who knows.

Archived