Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KIRBYFOX93

OUR FANS

Firstly id like to mention what a group of tossers on here today! We play one game poorly still 3rd an u fools are acting like were bottom!!! Get a grip ffs!! Yes schmeicle made a howler many keepers do!! (JOE HART) supposedly the best keeper in the world... Honestly your opinions are not wanted cus ur wankers ...

RANT OVER

UTF!

Firstly id like to mention what a group of tossers on here today! We play one game poorly still 3rd an u fools are acting like were bottom!!! Get a grip ffs!! Yes schmeicle made a howler many keepers do!! (JOE HART) supposedly the best keeper in the world... Honestly your opinions are not wanted cus ur wankers ...

RANT OVER

UTF!

:D Got to love a lager fuelled rant!!!!!

Firstly ..... Did you make a second point???

I gotta agree, I do wonder (again) how many slagging us off actually saw the game today

It does make you wonder, looking at the facebook comments and the majority are, Pearson's clueless, why do we persist with Vardy, Waghorn scored, Danns scored, Beckford scored, the list goes on. We lacked any cutting edge today, we didn't even get ourselves in to the position to miss the usual sitter. It was a bad day at the office, the doomsday patrol will always jump on a result like this, fair to say those with their heads screwed on, although slightly concerned will look to the next game to get back to winning ways.

I gotta agree, I do wonder (again) how many slagging us off actually saw the game today

I saw the game, the whole team should be ashamed by that performance, they all got it wrong from start to finish.

That said its one defeat, which doesn't bother me,it's the way we get beat.

I sat there frustrated by the constant long ball game, and I could see it wasn't working, as nugent and vardy didn't win a header all game, but we didn't change anything and continued to persist with it, so I can see why people are frustrated, because I know I am.

I thought they had made improvement from last season, but that had a lot of last season criticisms written all over it.

I saw the game, the whole team should be ashamed by that performance, they all got it wrong from start to finish.

That said its one defeat, which doesn't bother me,it's the way we get beat.

I sat there frustrated by the constant long ball game, and I could see it wasn't working, as nugent and vardy didn't win a header all game, but we didn't change anything and continued to persist with it, so I can see why people are frustrated, because I know I am.

I thought they had made improvement from last season, but that had a lot of last season criticisms written all over it.

I wouldn't start worrying that we're returning to the old ways until a couple of games time. You never know if it's just a blip or a genuine concern.

I wouldn't start worrying that we're returning to the old ways until a couple of games time. You never know if it's just a blip or a genuine concern.

I'm not worried about returning to the form of last season yet, I am not that naive, but the performance it self was concerning.

I always knew the good run would come to an end, but like I said before it's how we get beat.

I do think there is a different mentality within the squad this season, and totally expect a positive response next game, but I also expect the manager to make changes, as I thought he should have before yesterday's game, as a lot of the team weren't at the races, and looked leggy.

I didn't see the game but, and this is the truth, I didn't really need to.

Again, speaking with my mates before the game, they were pretty convinced that we were going to win.

As soon as I saw Pearson was starting the same team, in the same formation, I had my doubts. I said we'd draw.

I've seen City play under Pearson for so long now to know that going 4-4-2 away from home, with a relatively physically lightweight central midfield and Dyer on the left will not work enough times to get you away victories.

We saw it last season, at the likes of Millwall and Peterborough.

When we have the ball enough, with the home crowd behind us, the 4-4-2 seems to be the best formation.

When we go away, I've been saying this now for so long, we MUST bolster the midfield area with a third central bloke, to try to contain the opposition enough for us then to start playing our own game.

A glimpse at people's comments in the 'player ratings' thread, tells it's own story. 'King went missing', 'the midfield was bypassed', are just two of the comments made.

For the defenders to not be too pressurised and the strikers to have enough ammo to feed off, I'm convinced that better control of the centre of the park would lead to greater success.

I'm not knocking any of the players... We all have off days. But I genuinely just about knew that we wouldn't come away from Donny yesterday with a win, when I saw that Pearson had fielded the same side who, to me, even looked a little jaded in the Barnsley game.

Myself and all my mates said yesterday that we had had a better start to the season than any of us expected. But we all concurred that, when playing away, the central two of Drinkwater and King will not be strong enough to dominate enough games to sustain success over the season.

Therefore, this isn't me 'ranting' or being a 'plastic fan', it's an observation that I truly believe needs to be rectified if our success this season is to be sustained. Like QPR yesterday, we simply MUST go to away fixtures coming away with more points than we did last season. Let's hope we do and that Pearson really looks at how to control the middle of the park. I've been saying this now for many seasons.

Again, speaking with my mates before the game, they were pretty convinced that we were going to win.

As soon as I saw Pearson was starting the same team, in the same formation, I had my doubts. I said we'd draw.

I've seen City play under Pearson for so long now to know that going 4-4-2 away from home, with a relatively physically lightweight central midfield and Dyer on the left will not work enough times to get you away victories.

When we have the ball enough, with the home crowd behind us, the 4-4-2 seems to be the best formation.

When we go away, I've been saying this now for so long, we MUST bolster the midfield area with a third central bloke, to try to contain the opposition enough for us then to start playing our own game.

A glimpse at people's comments in the 'player ratings' thread, tells it's own story. 'King went missing', 'the midfield was bypassed', are just two of the comments made.

For the defenders to not be too pressurised and the strikers to have enough ammo to feed off, I'm convinced that better control of the centre of the park would lead to greater success.

I'm not knocking any of the players... We all have off days. But I genuinely just about knew that we wouldn't come away from Donny yesterday with a win, when I saw that Pearson had fielded the same side who, to me, even looked a little jaded in the Barnsley game.

Myself and all my mates said yesterday that we had had a better start to the season than any of us expected. But we all concurred that, when playing away, the central two of Drinkwater and King will not be strong enough to dominate enough games to sustain success over the season.

Therefore, this isn't me 'ranting' or being a 'plastic fan', it's an observation that I truly believe needs to be rectified if our success this season is to be sustained. Like QPR yesterday, we simply MUST go to away fixtures coming away with more points than we did last season. Let's hope we do and that Pearson really looks at how to control the middle of the park. I've been saying this now for many seasons.

I was there, we had the majority of the ball, in terms of posession it was like a home game.

We didn't learn from Barnsley. I, too, thought we looked a bit jaded so a small change of personnel seemed a good idea to freshen us up.  Couple that with the likelihood that we would be lightweight in midfield , and I think that the introduction of Hammond (and possibly Wasy too) for yesterday's game was a no-brainer.  So I was disappointed to see an unchanged team.

Another lesson not learned from Barnsley was that we kept lumping the ball up onto the head of their huge defender;  we did the same yesterday, which gave Nuge & Vardy no chance.  And on the topic of aerial power, since we don't have any then I can't understand why we persist with the non-profitable long throw tactic.

We are unfortunate at the moment that both Vardy & Nuge are in toothless form, at the same time that Wood is injured, Schlupp doesn't seem to be able to impose himself on games, and Hopper probably isn't quite ready.  I hope that Wood will come back with a bang after the break.

For all that, I didn't think our performance was as bad as many have said.  We gifted them a goal which gave them heart but, even so, they rarely looked like scoring.  We had a short purple patch in each half when we played scintillating stuff up to and around their box, we hit the post, we created a few chances which we scorned.

Let's hope we just put this one behind us and come out of the break up & running again.

I agree with the majority of what you say Col.

You mention 'we MUST bolster the midfield area with a third central bloke, to try to contain the opposition enough for us then to start playing our own game'.  The opposition barely created a thing yesterday so they didn't really need containing.  The fact that we lost was due to poor quality, not creating enough goal scoring opportunities and making bad decisions.  

I have to agree some of our fans are embarrassing.

I can only assume a lot of the ones showing us up on here and on the radio haven't seen that many games this season.

Those interviewed on the radio before the game almost all said we would piss a win over Doncaster, and that type of attitude leads to the overreaction to a defeat on here by some since.

We seem to be either the best team in the land one minute or a drunken pub outfit the next.

Whilst I agree we could well do without these idiots I'm afraid it's a reflection of how many lead their lives today, and it's not something unique to our team either.

So let them have their little moan, because I think most of us who have seen the team often this year know we are on the right track overall to a decent season.

I have to agree some of our fans are embarrassing.

I can only assume a lot of the ones showing us up on here and on the radio haven't seen that many games this season.

Those interviewed on the radio before the game almost all said we would piss a win over Doncaster, and that type of attitude leads to the overreaction to a defeat on here by some since.

We seem to be either the best team in the land one minute or a drunken pub outfit the next.

Whilst I agree we could well do without these idiots I'm afraid it's a reflection of how many lead their lives today, and it's not something unique to our team either.

So let them have their little moan, because I think most of us who have seen the team often this year know we are on the right track overall to a decent season.

Well thats saved me from adding anything, spot on.

Archived