Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

N Block

It was my son who was chucked out at half time. Surrounded by 7 stewards and taken to the detention room. Season ticket removed and banned for three games. For persistent standing. And I have stood just as much as him!

that is embarrassingly shocking! What happened to your ticket? How come its only him though out of everyone who was standing with my self included? Where did you go the second half?

That head stewards a right nobhead,he singles out individuals who are standing from the majority,theres a couple of lads who stand all the time a bit further down and he never threatens them

After I ranted at the stewards I met my son and headed for the main reception. Complained and demanded a meeting on Monday to view the CCTV footage of how my son was man-handled out of the ground. My view is he was picked out as one of the 'standers' and when he went to the loo they pounced.

After I ranted at the stewards I met my son and headed for the main reception. Complained and demanded a meeting on Monday to view the CCTV footage of how my son was man-handled out of the ground. My view is he was picked out as one of the 'standers' and when he went to the loo they pounced.

are you not allowed back in N block anymore mate? I don't get why it's only him though did he do anything else? If you move I may join you just tell me where, you're the guy who stands and in front of you are like two teens right?

More than 60 years between us of watching City and we get treated like scum. Watch out anyone else who stands up.

how come they picked your son out? What are you going to do now? I feel like moving away from N block now, you two were great by the way I hope up argue your case, was it that usual steward who went up to you by the way? the one who always tells us to sit down?

how come they picked your son out? What are you going to do now? I feel like moving away from N block now, you two were great by the way I hope up argue your case, was it that usual steward who went up to you by the way? the one who always tells us to sit down?

They picked his son out because his son made the mistake of going down into the concourse unattended. Not his son's fault like but that's been their tactic for a while - that's how they got Weasel that time with the whole sandwich bag incident (if you remember that).

Don't move away though. Something looks like it's slowly but surely starting there - don't let a few cvnty stewards throw a spanner into the works.

They picked his son out because his son made the mistake of going down into the concourse unattended. Not his son's fault like but that's been their tactic for a while - that's how they got Weasel that time with the whole sandwich bag incident (if you remember that).

Don't move away though. Something looks like it's slowly but surely starting there - don't let a few cvnty stewards throw a spanner into the works.

I'm tempted to move over to you dan to be hoenst in the KOP, these two were great and one of the main reasons why our N block was doing well and standing.

I'm tempted to move over to you dan to be hoenst in the KOP, these two were great and one of the main reasons why our N block was doing well and standing.

Feel free to join if you want. Think today was below par in our bit but it happens.

Feel free to join if you want. Think today was below par in our bit but it happens.

I may just do that, if these are not returning to N block I may just move as the KOP isn't much dearer than N block, are you were the fosse boys were? Do you mind giving details out so I can stand with you guys?

I may just do that, if these are not returning to N block I may just move as the KOP isn't much dearer than N block, are you were the fosse boys were? Do you mind giving details out so I can stand with you guys?

You're a blatant under-cover steward :D

Dan Turner is my name. I'm about 6'3, fat, four eyed and swear a lot. You cannot miss me.

Archived