Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

N Block

Didn't really know where to put this so I'm sorry!

A bit of a random thread but would anyone be nice enough from L or K block to take a picture of us standers up at the top? A closer zoomed in version and a more zoomed out version. Would be really appreciated if some people could and post it in here :) Thanks

Also if anyone wants to join us feel free!  :thumbup:  :scarf:

Didn't really know where to put this so I'm sorry!

A bit of a random thread but would anyone be nice enough from L or K block to take a picture of us standers up at the top? A closer zoomed in version and a more zoomed out version. Would be really appreciated if some people could and post it in here :) Thanks

Also if anyone wants to join us feel free!  :thumbup:  :scarf:

What a bizarre request. Why would you want this?

A few blokes standing in amongst some kids.  :dunno:

What a bizarre request. Why would you want this?

A few blokes standing in amongst some kids. :dunno:

to be honest there's not many men in there and I'm still a teen, just want to see what our section looks like from L or K or anywhere really. There is also no young kids it's just mainly older teens

Also I'm not forcing anyone just a friendly request if someone is mind enough ;)lol

to be honest there's not many men in there and I'm still a teen, just want to see what our section looks like from L or K or anywhere really. There is also no young kids it's just mainly older teens

Also I'm not forcing anyone just a friendly request if someone is mind enough ;)lol

It looks like any other section. With a few people occasionally standing at the back.

Someone got chucked out just before HT, was this for standing?

had no idea what happened to him, he went down at half time and never returned, some other guy came up to his mate and said "your mate has been surrounded by stewards down stairs" so then he went down to find his mate and neither of them returned

Archived