Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stud2012

How many points would see us go up?

Personally I think Leicester should aim high.  I look for them to duke it out with QPR for the league title.  I think QPR is not getting near the attack Leicester is getting.  Yes QPR's defense is stingy but I think Leicester's defense will let in less goals the further they go on.  Leicester's midfielders seem to be the key right now, but they have strength in all positions, and quality depth..

I think Leicester entered the FFP era in much better shape than most of the rest of the league, and its showing now.  I also think they probably learned some hard lessons last year that they will remember and correct this time around.

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself but that's how I see it!  

When we win a few games everyone get's carried away and talks about promotion this and thrashing everyone in sight.  When we lose a few then Pearson should be sacked and is tactically inept!  Can we not just enjoy the results we are getting and keep our feet firmly on the ground!  It annoys me when we start chanting "We are going up", it just sets us up for a fall!

Archived