Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kitchandro

History Section

First of all I'd just like to say the history section on here is brilliant, it's great to be able to find some stats on specific seasons, players and matches.

The one stat I can't seem to find is one on average attendances for each season. I was quite interested in finding that out to see how our support has changed throughout the years etc.

Since every match already has an attendance figure I thought it might be possible to include it? (BTW, if it's there and I'm just too blind to see it my apologies).

If not does anybody have a link to somewhere on the internet that might have these stats?

• 2 months later...

First of all I'd just like to say the history section on here is brilliant, it's great to be able to find some stats on specific seasons, players and matches.

The one stat I can't seem to find is one on average attendances for each season. I was quite interested in finding that out to see how our support has changed throughout the years etc.

Since every match already has an attendance figure I thought it might be possible to include it? (BTW, if it's there and I'm just too blind to see it my apologies).

If not does anybody have a link to somewhere on the internet that might have these stats?

Requested, now added! http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/history/attendance_records.php  

• 3 weeks later...

Does this happen to anyone else, sometimes when I go to the history section I get signed out of FT? This is with IE (not my choice forced on me by work, I know I shouldn't be dicking around on here while working, but what you gonna do) hasn't happened with Chrome.

Archived