Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benji

Stoke game

anyone know where a good cheap/free car park is for the matchday? the odeon is always packed afterwards not to keen on going there.

151938[/snapback]

Try Western Road. It's about a 20 minute trek but it's free!

I think the crowd will be about 22000. There are games on Sky and ITV2 that night so some may choose to stay in and watch those instead. :(

I'd say about 24-25k. Its the first home game of the season which always attracts a few more people, but its a night game which always keeps a few people away. Our last game of last season we have over 26k, there are less ST holders this time and Stoke won't bring as many as Leeds but I think there will still be a decent enough turn-out. As its a night match the atmosphere will be better anyway, we just need a win to compliment it and make sure we get about 26k on Saturday vs Ipswich.

anyone know where a good cheap/free car park is for the matchday? the odeon is always packed afterwards not to keen on going there.

151938[/snapback]

Is there no parking at the stadium? (Sorry, don't know, I live close to it)

As long as you don't park in my road... I am working Tuesday night :(

As well as not being able to attend the match, I then come home at 9pm and find all parking spots within half a mile/a mile radius taken. I then have to park on some far-away double yellow lines temporarily and then come out again to park properly when the roads have cleared. It is not a nice prospect...

:(

I feel doubly unlucky.

Is there no parking at the stadium? (Sorry, don't know, I live close to it)

As long as you don't park in my road... I am working Tuesday night  :(

As well as not being able to attend the match, I then come home at 9pm and find all parking spots within half a mile/a mile radius taken. I then have to park on some far-away double yellow lines temporarily and then come out again to park properly when the roads have cleared. It is not a nice prospect...

:(

I feel doubly unlucky.

152870[/snapback]

dont worry i would never park on a residential road close to the stadium, it would have to be a safe car park in town or something. i borrowed my dads work garage about 20 min trek from the ground. quite a good place to park really. its on friar lane. cracking game, cracking atmosphere and shame only 20k went. sounded like more at times.

Archived