Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benji

Stoke game

Has anyone heard what sort of attendance it is likely to be on tuesday whether you've been down to buy your ticket and heard something?

Mainly because i'm going to get a ticket tomorrow so wondered whether it would be likely i could sit somewhere i want lol

i can see there being a fair few, so it is imperative to win otherwise that will put thousands off for the season

I doubt it'd be anywhere near a full house.

I guess about 25/26k at most.

Anyway, I thought you had a ST Benji :S

151669[/snapback]

Agree 26K max

I am going to Tuesdays game! The only chance i will be able to go to games really. I work at weekends and some weekday nights so it all depends on my rota!

But i reckon there will be about 25k there, but hopefully more coz i want a good atmosphere!

21-22k. We havent even sold 15k season tickets yet, we lost the first game 4-1, Stoke wont bring 2k so having another 10k buying a ticket for a midweek game when we have Ipswich just days later is a bit hopeful :(

151699[/snapback]

I agree with you. If you were a fan that goes to some home games every season but not all why would you chose to go to watch Stoke on a Tuesday night after a 4-1 defeat and a poor season last time around. Only thing that may boost the crowd is that kids are still on holiday?

I agree with you. If you were a fan that goes to some home games every season but not all why would you chose to go to watch Stoke on a Tuesday night after a 4-1 defeat and a poor season last time around. Only thing that may boost the crowd is that kids are still on holiday?

151703[/snapback]

The fact that it's the first home game of the season may help ;)

Hey, can anyone tell me whether i class as a young adult and so only have to pay £22, because i'm 21 and i heard people say on here that it was under 22, but just went to buy tickets online and it says under 21?? Does anyone know for sure? Thanks guys! Got to beat stoke, i have a potter mate coming down to watch the game, COME ON!!!

Hey, can anyone tell me whether i class as a young adult and so only have to pay £22, because i'm 21 and i heard people say on here that it was under 22, but just went to buy tickets online and it says under 21?? Does anyone know for sure? Thanks guys! Got to beat stoke, i have a potter mate coming down to watch the game, COME ON!!!

151724[/snapback]

its 22 when i last went into the ticket office

About 22,000-24,000 if its a nice night. Weso being out is a big minus cos we're lacking up front, we've lost 4-1 and even one of the few players who might excite us (Hughes) is unlikely to be playing

That's the key for me. I shall probably go but if CL can't be bothered to find a couple of decent forwards to give us some devilment (everyone else seems to find em) then it's an expensive night out for many and the casual fans won't be bothered.

We've had it too often. Plenty of effort then we lose 1-0 or we get a lead and try to hang on. I've lost count of the times I've said part of Levein's responsibility is towards the paying public and the spectacle he is able to provide for them.

Until that spectacle takes on some excitement he's going to have empty seats. The team needs some characters too, people with talent who also build a rapport with the crowd like Walshie, Heskey, Marshall, Claridge, Taggart. Why not get that wacko from Rushden or someone else with a bit of real personality.

Do you remember free kicks/corners under MON?. It was like an invasion. Everyone and his dog made their presence felt in the opposition box and every defence shuddered...even the good ones.

Now we get a corner or free kick and you think...I'll make a cup of coffee cos there'll be no imagination, no practiced delivery, no end product.

The other problem is that I doubt if anyone at the club will take a blind bit of notice what I am saying - yet those empty seats are costing thousands in lost revenue.

The other problem is that I doubt if anyone at the club will take a blind bit of notice what I am saying - yet those empty seats are costing thousands in lost revenue.

151739[/snapback]

I hear ya Thrach. I dont completely agree, but i hear your passion, its enthusiastic.

Would you say sylla and/or connolly has personality?

151724[/snapback]

As long as you are 21 you will be able to get a young adult ticket. However, once you become 22 you are deemed an adult :mad:

well i've just bought 2 tickets for me and a mate. will be in the alliance + leics stand south wing. kop will be rammed i'd guess as tickets online for that section is sold out, i say 26k - 28k as its 1st home of season.

anyone know where a good cheap/free car park is for the matchday? the odeon is always packed afterwards not to keen on going there.

Archived