Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfem

Two Corporate Tickets for Man City

I have 2 extra Corporate Tickets for the Man City game due to getting some in the kop, where I would rather be.

These are face value.

Tickets include:

5.45 pm  Arrival at the KP via the VIP hospitality entrance Banks Lounge 

6.00pm Two course Carvery chef's table

7.45 pm Kick off

8.30 pm Half time tea and coffee

The dress code is smart casual, strictly no trainers or sportswear and no away colours.

Padded seats in Row AA

The price for each ticket is 94 pound which includes the added VAT. Total for two tickets 188 pounds

Tickets will not be split. 

If you are interested, please PM me.

Cheers

Nathan dont go putting my would be buyers off lol.  I got them as I did not want to miss out on not going, but then managed to get the kop ones.  I dont think I can return them to the club as it did say in the small print I would lose 50 percent.  I might go back and ask them to take pity on me if noone wants them on here.  

Nathan dont go putting my would be buyers off lol.  I got them as I did not want to miss out on not going, but then managed to get the kop ones.  I dont think I can return them to the club as it did say in the small print I would lose 50 percent.  I might go back and ask them to take pity on me if noone wants them on here.  

£188 is a lot for someone to pay so close to the game so you might struggle, but good luck to ya.

Thanks for the emails for offers, but I have decided to donate the tickets to Text Ellis so that they can raise a little bit more money for their little lad. Here's to a good game!

Fantastic gesture, a true fan who not only was selling them for no gain but gives them to charity.

Congrats to you sir!!!

Share via Facebook and Twitter please..........

COMPETITION TIME!!!

After a VERY kind gesture from a fellow Leicester City supporter, we have available 2 Corporate tickets for Leicester City Vs Manchester City on Tuesday evening.

The tickets are for the Banks Lounge. 5.45 arrival; 6pm two course carvery; half time tea and coffee; Seats are Row AA. Dress code is smart casual, strictly no trainers or sportswear. No away colours.

These tickets are worth £200 for the pair!

The tickets will be raffled via JustGiving donations. To enter please text MECP77 £5 to 70070. Please ensure you complete your full name when sending in your donation. Every £5 donation received from now until 8.30pm on Monday evening will be entered into the draw. Winner will be announced at 9pm on Monday evening via Facebook and Twitter and tickets will be available for collection from King Power main reception on Tuesday evening.

Good luck and remember your not just entering the raffle, but helping us to find a cure for Ellis at the same time!

www.textellis.com

Archived