Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Album booklets with lyrics in!

Just saying that through my long life of listening to lots of music of different genres, I've only really just started to take note of each word sung by the specific singer.

Obviously I've taken note of choruses' etc but found it as a different way of listening to music by focusing just on the lyrics, as generally I've been more interested in the music itself!! So when I've been listening to The Cure and Elbow recently, I've realised what amazing lyricists they are !!

I prefer the lyrics to the music. I'm all about the lyrics. I'm a big fan of literature anyway, so I always love well written lyrics... Dylan's the greatest at it, some of his lyrics are unbelievable.

Went to a gig on Friday and the bands lyrics I can relate to, but I just didn't know how much of an affect it would have on me until I had to stop myself crying during most songs. It didn't help that most of the songs reminded me of my ex, and I just so happened to stand in the same place I did last time I saw them with said ex.

Went to a gig on Friday and the bands lyrics I can relate to, but I just didn't know how much of an affect it would have on me until I had to stop myself crying during most songs. It didn't help that most of the songs reminded me of my ex, and I just so happened to stand in the same place I did last time I saw them with said ex.

Boyzone?

Spitting tea out here.

350x197px-LL-1887dde5_wait_what.gif

What the flying fook.

Blimey is that what the effect selling Yann Kermorgant does to you Valiants?? He didn't have that effect with us

Archived