Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
steveherbe

QPR home match

• 2 weeks later...

I really am not sure, followed the team up and down the country all season, and i have worked it all out and i am 90% we will be crowned champions that day, or go on my dream fishing holiday to Spain that i have been looking forward to for 4 years?

Yeah fair play then buddy. Still a tough decision Leicester won't have a season like this again for a long time

i am still unsure, i am literally going to leave it till last minute and pray that Burnley fall apart and we are promoted and crowned champions before we head out.

I'm guessing you've not paid for this dream holiday yourself.So giving it a miss at the last minute won't hurt that much.

Guest MattP

got a big decision to make, go to Spain for a week and miss the game or stay and miss the holiday?

90 minute match you can watch in a bar out there anyway?

You're bonkers if you turn down a holiday for what is effectively a dead rubber match.

Archived