Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Premiership winners?

Who will win it?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win it?

• Chelsea
    • Arsenal
    • Manchester United
    • Liverpool
    • Someone else

Chelsea but not as easily as last season. I think Arsenal will struggle and miss Vieira to start with but will be 2nd and play well in the late stages of the season. I think Man Utd will be average this season and i think it will be Sir Alex's last season as manager. Liverpool will be 3rd i think as they have a good manager and if they can be consistant then they can do well. They will miss Gerrard though if he gets injured! And i hope he doesnt burn out because England need him for the World Cup.

fabregas is a class player, just needs more experience

155403[/snapback]

Yeh I know I totally agree, but he can't play all season, plus Champs League, FA Cup, Carling Cup, as he's only 18 he may get burnt out. Also in big games against Man U, Chelsea etc, I don't think he'd be capable of winning the battle against Lampard, Makelele, Keane etc.

Chelsea but not as easily as last season. I think Arsenal will struggle and miss Vieira to start with but will be 2nd and play well in the late stages of the season. I think Man Utd will be average this season and i think it will be Sir Alex's last season as manager. Liverpool will be 3rd i think as they have a good manager and if they can be consistant then they can do well. They will miss Gerrard though if he gets injured! And i hope he doesnt burn out because England need him for the World Cup.

155444[/snapback]

I think the rest of your post suggests otherwise.

I think the rest of your post suggests otherwise.

155513[/snapback]

Well i Chelsea do have a weakness that could hold them back and that is the Champions League. In the latter stages i think their attention will turn to the champions league especially if they are top and will think they can win the league quite easily but i think that this could be there only downfall and other teams will close the gap!

Archived