Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Let's give Hamill a good reception

From the sounds of it, this young lad is very sensitive and we need to give him our full support right from the off. If we can make him feel really welcome and get him to become abit of a folk hero then he could reach his potential. It's obvious he won't start many games, but he could be a valuable squad player to come off the bench and change games, so we need to give him a standing ovation if he plays tomorrow.

I like the sound of him, we need 2 or 3 players that are on the fringes and it sounds like Levein might be one of the only managers who knows hot to get the best out of him.

Welcome Joe!!!

Hamill's gonna get ya, Hamill's gonna get ya (to the tune of bellies gonna get ya off that advert a few years ago)

I think Ric meant give him a better reception than we would of any new signings, seeing as he's a tad vulnerable.. when have we ever NOT given any new player a welcome? ;o)

155365[/snapback]

Thats what i was thinking!

we should treat him the same as anyone else! which is fantastically

Agreed! Well every NEW player deserves a good reception!

155454[/snapback]

He'll get one, no doubt about it. But if he plays crap for too long the fans'll soon starting telling him. That's the nature of football - it's not part of the Government "no failures" education policy - at least not yet.

Personally I hope every player does well, even the ones I don't rate much - and I always cheer every one onto the field whatever's gone before.

The majority of fans will give him a great reception and give him great support but i'm afraid that there will be a few 'supporters' who will get on at him if he doesn't start well.

same should go for Rab, give him suport instead of booing him as most people on this forum proberly already do :mad:

Levein wouldn't have brought him here if he didn't think the lad could handle it.

He'll get a good reception off the Leicester fans and if not, he'll get a good one off our announcer lol the man who welcomed Nils Eric Johansson about 3 times.

Archived