Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vo Rogue

chambers is overated

chambo is way overated. i herd ever1 goin on about him at this stage chris ogrady is 3 times the player. he will not make the first team for a gud 10 yrs ornot at all. every calm down a bit about this lad plz

155996[/snapback]

stop using text talk bitch

chambo is way overated. i herd ever1 goin on about him at this stage chris ogrady is 3 times the player. he will not make the first team for a gud 10 yrs ornot at all. every calm down a bit about this lad plz

155996[/snapback]

And you know this how?

155996[/snapback]

How many international hatricks has o'grady got?

155996[/snapback]

so you've only heard things about him?? never played against him?

never watched him?

are you better than him?? i'll doubt it very much.

so please don't knock this wonderful talent that we have.

Give the kid time! He has already shown that he has talent and leicester city need to get the most out of him and keep devoloping the player. I wouldnt say he is overated becasue not many people know about him! But from what i have read and heard about him, he does sound like a decent talent and a promising player. Hopefully, we will see more of him in years to come.

I do think its a bit soon for him to be even considered for the first team!

155996[/snapback]

Yeah, sorry but your text-type spelling is annoying. It put me off reading your post.

155996[/snapback]

Admin, ban this fool :rolleyes:;)

155996[/snapback]

And you know this how?

Archived