Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Hated Teams

Other than Forest, Cov, and Derby, which team do you hate the most?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Other than Forest, Cov, and Derby, which team do you hate the most?

• Sheffield United
    • Villa
    • West Brom
    • Wigan
    • Wolves
    • Leeds
    • Stoke
    • Hull
    • Millwall
    • Other (Please Specify)

Hull.

It was feckin' annoying when they were in Division 3, whenever they played Lincoln the High Street would close and there'd be a lot of trouble, feckin' annoying when you wanna go do a bit of shopping and you live 10 minutes away from there.

And the Peter Taylor factor doesn't really help things.

I've developed beyond hating other teams, I just have a huge feeling of antipathy (excusing the contradiction) towards everyone else.

Because most of my family support Rangers and I follow them as well.

Is that okay?

156797[/snapback]

No, how dare you. :P

Anyway, you seriously 'hate' them more than the likes of Forest and Derby? Seeing as Leicester are your first team?

Leeds for me. Racist scum, saying they're the biggest club in the Championship when they only pulled in 20,000 on the opening day and arn't even one of the team i'd pick for top 6.

156907[/snapback]

Totally agree with you!

Leeds for me. Racist scum, saying they're the biggest club in the Championship when they only pulled in 20,000 on the opening day and arn't even one of the team i'd pick for top 6.

156907[/snapback]

Leeds for me alsom for many of the same reasons, but also because I live here and have had to put up with their loud obnoxious smug bastard faces for 18 years!

And the fact that even though they were in shite financially, they were never going to the wall bacuase they are a "sleeping giant" and a "massive club"

Hmm lets not forget that they were stuck in Div 2 for 18 years before going up in 88/89!

:ph34r:

Leeds for me alsom for many of the same reasons, but also because I live here and have had to put up with their loud obnoxious smug bastard faces for 18 years!

And the fact that even though they were in shite financially, they were never going to the wall bacuase they are a "sleeping giant" and a "massive club"

Hmm lets not forget that they were stuck in Div 2 for 18 years before going up in 88/89!

:ph34r:

156910[/snapback]

Don't you just love 'sleeping giants'? Riding on the back of former glories is definately the way to go. :rolleyes:

Archived