Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ipswich - highlights

Is that different then Steven?  :unsure:  :unsure:

156658[/snapback]

The version you posted a link to is "/08_2005/29699_lo.wmv" and is meant for those with a lower bandwidth Internet connection and the version I posted was "/08_2005/29699_hi.wmv" meant for those with a higher bandwidth Internet connection. The differences will be the size and quality of the picture and the quality of the sound. ;):thumbup:

The version you posted a link to is "/08_2005/29699_lo.wmv" and is meant for those with a lower bandwidth Internet connection and the version I posted was "/08_2005/29699_hi.wmv" meant for those with a higher bandwidth Internet connection. The differences will be the size and quality of the picture and the quality of the sound.  ;):thumbup:

156661[/snapback]

How did you obtain that?

How did you obtain that?

156667[/snapback]

When you go to the highlights section of LC World - and you start viewing the highlights of a particular game - there are 2 buttons beneath the video clip: one says 'high resolution' the other says 'low resolution' (or words to that effect if memory serves).

Thanks for the links though, saves me the hassle of finding them for myself ;)

When you go to the highlights section of LC World - and you start viewing the highlights of a particular game - there are 2 buttons beneath the video clip: one says 'high resolution' the other says 'low resolution' (or words to that effect if memory serves).

Thanks for the links though, saves me the hassle of finding them for myself ;)

156674[/snapback]

Talk about the bleeeding obvious - thanks Anish/Steven - I don't half feel thick sometimes! :blink:

Edited because I can't write either ;)

Archived