Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jordan

New York Foxes

30 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Haha, the two ladies wearing the one Leicester scarf are Montpellier and Boro friends here in NYC who came by to hang out. :P

Montpellier and Boro?  Be careful of Glory Hunters!  Can’t blame them for checking out a huge club though … 

• Haha 1

A call out to any New York Foxes for a bit of advice please.

I'm bringing my son on a trip with me to New York. as it's his 11th birthday.

We will be there for the Norwich game next week and am after advice as to wether I will be allowed to bring him with me into the Football Factory to watch the game with you guys? 

Generally I've found that if a pub/bar sells food (which Legends does)I in the states then children are welcome but just wondering what the rules are with your place?

Cheers.

On 22/02/2020 at 05:13, ElusiveEd said:

A call out to any New York Foxes for a bit of advice please.

I'm bringing my son on a trip with me to New York. as it's his 11th birthday.

We will be there for the Norwich game next week and am after advice as to wether I will be allowed to bring him with me into the Football Factory to watch the game with you guys? 

Generally I've found that if a pub/bar sells food (which Legends does)I in the states then children are welcome but just wondering what the rules are with your place?

Cheers.

Hi, Ed! Unfortunately the bar does not allow children downstairs in the Football Factory-- it's a pretty stern policy, unfortunately-- even Becky Vardy had to keep her daughter upstairs when she joined us for a game! During the day, you would be able to sit in the restaurant area upstairs at Legends where they will be showing the game.

Too bad I won't be around to meet you guys and wish your son a happy birthday-- I'm actually going to the game on Friday night!

I hope you guys have a blast in New York-- let me know if there's anything we can do to help with your trip.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Every game for the rest of the season will be on live at Football Factory. We’ll be there tomorrow for Newcastle, Tuesday for Man Utd, Saturday for the FA CUP FINAL!

Saturday is going to be a little crazy, so if you’re coming down, please send me a PM on here or reach out to New York Foxes on social media. The Chelsea group is one of the biggest at the bar so I want to make sure we get all our people in. 

Prepare to get to the bar at 11:00 am for the final— I’ll see what I can do to get you in our area but you may be SOL if you’re late. 

There won’t be vaccination checks but there will likely be temperature checks at the door. 

A lot of us have been vaccinated but not everyone is so keep that in mind and keep yourselves and your fellow Foxes safe. 

Hope to see a few of you folks there! Also llet me know if you’re in another part of the country and need to be connected with local supporters by you. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, LanguedocFox said:

Any advice about the best way to get City games on TV in the USA? Does NBC Sports still show all Premier League games.

NBCSN still generally shows one game in most of the kickoff times, but they have shifted a bunch of games to the Peacock app. So, if you want to watch every City game, you’ll have to subscribe to that (the cheapest plans are $4.99/mo for monthly payments or $49.99 for an annual subscription).

15 hours ago, Jordan said:

NBCSN still generally shows one game in most of the kickoff times, but they have shifted a bunch of games to the Peacock app. So, if you want to watch every City game, you’ll have to subscribe to that (the cheapest plans are $4.99/mo for monthly payments or $49.99 for an annual subscription).

Thanks very much for this. I’ve looked on the App Store and can’t see Peacock. Is it part of NBC?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LanguedocFox said:

Thanks very much for this. I’ve looked on the App Store and can’t see Peacock. Is it part of NBC?

Try this link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/peacock-tv-stream-tv-movies/id1508186374

it should be there—I use it on my Apple TV and occasionally on iPhone. It’s NBC’s new streaming app and where the extra games are going (I think the games on NBC Sports can still be watched on the NBC Sports app).

Livesoccertv.com is a good resource to see what channels/apps will be used for all of the games.

Hi. Thanks again for taking the trouble with this. I’m not allowed to access the app from the uk. Obvious I guess. I’m sure there’s a solution!

You say that Peacock is used for the extra games: does that mean a subscription to NBC Sports and Peacock would be needed to see all City games?

Edited by LanguedocFox

1 hour ago, LanguedocFox said:

Hi. Thanks again for taking the trouble with this. I’m not allowed to access the app from the uk. Obvious I guess. I’m sure there’s a solution!

You say that Peacock is used for the extra games: does that mean a subscription to NBC Sports and Peacock would be needed to see all City games?

No problem, glad to help how I can!

Unfortunately, you’ve got to have both subscriptions to “legally” watch all of the games. There’s some more info here: https://awfulannouncing.com/nbc/premier-league-matches-airing-on-nbc-broadcast-network-will-stream-on-peacock-but-nbcsn-matches-will-not.html

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone in or around NYC— the New York Foxes Holiday Vardy/10th Anniversary Party is this Sunday before, during and after the Villa game. We’ll also have a great raffle of items to raise a little money for New York Cares. We’re expecting a decent crowd for this one— should be a helluva time. 

• Like 1