Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElusiveEd

Lee Jobber Has Sam Bailey Portrait Tattoo

Guest MattP

Remember when he modelled our new kit a few years back. Now that was embarrassing.

I saw a photo on twitter the other day him following the bus through the parade in his car.

I do. Just what the hell was that about? lol

European not World. He lost his world title fight unfortunately. Rendall was a genuine sportsman celeb so is understandable they'd have him down. The others I agree with.

had a brain fart, i actually watched that fight. Flying halfway across the world to fight a champion emeritus and beating two guys who've held the title puts him pretty close though. shame he never did it.

Guest MattP

God knows, they had Miss Leicestershire modelling the women's shirt then we had him modelling the men's lol

lol

I'm going for Sam Bailey and Bernie modelling next season's gear.

lol

I'm going for Sam Bailey and Bernie modelling next season's gear.

I'm expecting to see an announcement that Sam Bailey is singing at the unveiling of the new club kit.

I've heard a rumour from a very reliable source that Sam Bailey is recording our new goal music for next season

Archived