Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burmesefox

Urgent help required for an existing season ticket holder.

Hi all wondered if you could help. Mate of mine has been a season ticket holder in the family for years. She has gone to renew and been told that her seat is designated for disabled supporters only now. This means she has to change seat and, yes you've guessed it, the only seats available are right at the back for her family of 4. So, LCFC have dropped a clanger in selling season tickets to new fans without honoring her seats or considering her plight. Can anyone tell me the contact details for the liaison officer, I think his name in Jim? or even assist at all? 

She is down there now and trying to sort it but getting anywhere at the moment. 

If the club haven't notified them that they'd have to move and then sold all the other decent seats, then that's an absolute disgrace.

deffo what's happened mate. Jim on the case now so hopefully he'll sort them out!

Think they have a greed to leave them where they are but hat section of the family that they sit in will be designated for just disabled supporters as of the following season. I guess they realised their mistake.

The club made a right balls up with not allowing people being forced to move pick seats before flogging them off to newcomers.

surely they'd a knew of certain seats/areas where people have to move, by logic you'd a thought they'd a got in contact with these people to get them in different seats first before flogging the ST to new people....Guess I was wrong.

Feel sorry for the STH being moved & not getting first choice on seats.

surely they'd a knew of certain seats/areas where people have to move, by logic you'd a thought they'd a got in contact with these people to get them in different seats first before flogging the ST to new people....Guess I was wrong.

Feel sorry for the STH being moved & not getting first choice on seats.

Logic and the Ticket Office/LCFC don't really go hand in hand.

Archived