Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
walker_lcfc

Flags and banners in N block?

Five blokes with flags going tonto > 20k idiots sat down in silence like complete goobers.

All for more flags and colour across the ground, as long as it's not in the form of smoke bombs in colours that are nowt to do with our club!

Yeah bringing flags and banners to games will turn the Family Stand into Curva Sud of the ****ing San Siro.

I could find numerous pictures online of kids with flags at games all over the world, but I get the feeling it would be like banging my head against a brick wall.

Please don't tell me spend your days surfing for pictures of kids on the internet ..... I don't think them holding flags would make much differance

:nono::blink:

Fook me, what with the sheep shagger love in, I wish some people in here had experienced a few night games in Pens 2 & 3 at Filbo.....

Why night games still the coins and batteries flew in afternoon games.

But I do agree with the lovin for the sheep.

Makes me sick to see our fans wanting them to go up.

Personally it will taint our season if they go up.

We're all on our own (personally I am glad let them rot)

We're all on our own

We're in the PREM

We're all on our own  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

we have been booted out , me and my son used to stand at the back kk row, my son is is now 18 ****ing arseholes , anybody else not allowed to go go back in. my son is just 18 in july 31st enough to stop us ,i have sent letter to the leicester mercury . :(

we have been booted out , me and my son used to stand at the back kk row, my son is is now 18 ****ing arseholes , anybody else not allowed to go go back in. my son is just 18 in july 31st enough to stop us ,i have sent letter to the leicester mercury . :(

**** them mate,come over to us in SK1 we want you lads from N Block let's be heard together.

UFS

yeah I got the boot too, I'm now in with the SK1 section. I was also on row KK

Archived