Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Pearson's turn.

With Sky now reporting Kasper has signed and a couple of days ago big Was signing for another year, my attention is turning to big Nige himself.

So what do you think the delay is for him? I said in another thread Kasper probably wouldn't sign if Nige was leaving.. and I still believe that of course.

But come on, Nige! Give us the news!!!

I guess it could of.

But so many threads have unambiguous titles and I mean this respectfully but I'm not going to click on every thread to see if it covers the topic- especially not on the crappy mobile Internet I have.

You are of course welcome to move it. :-)

surely you mean ambiguous not unambiguous?

I'm sure Pearson will sign a new deal, probably in the next couple of weeks. He will be determined to make this first season back in the premier league a successful line after all the hard work that has been done to get us finally back there. And the owners are very astute. They will get it sorted and then start making plans for investment in the team where Nige sees fit.

Archived