Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
strollinfranckrolling

Anyone need a ticket or two to Kasabian in Vicky Park ?

I get the point about him complaining about being fleeced and the charging above face value being hypocritical but I don't really see anything unjust about his asking price. That's just supply and demand, you choose whether to pay it or not and its cheaper that the majority elsewhere on the internet

just curious will all those defending do the same if it happens with city tickets against some of the big boys ??? 

if it had sold out and i desperately wanted to go to an event, and the going rate across the web was £80 and someone on here said i could have one for £60 i'd be more than happy to pay it. face value is gone, the new "value" of the ticket is £80 (at least) and you're getting one for £60. if you wanted one badly enough you'd either have bought one for £45 in the first place or you'd pay £60. 

or if you were a moron you'd pay £80 "out of principle" 

I still have two ( the actual tickets arrived here in the post yesterday) which I 'm trying to get rid of.

Will sell them at the purchase price - £80 for the pair. Anyone interested, pm me.

Wouldn't consider trying to make a profit.

if it had sold out and i desperately wanted to go to an event, and the going rate across the web was £80 and someone on here said i could have one for £60 i'd be more than happy to pay it. face value is gone, the new "value" of the ticket is £80 (at least) and you're getting one for £60. if you wanted one badly enough you'd either have bought one for £45 in the first place or you'd pay £60. 

or if you were a moron you'd pay £80 "out of principle" 

Thanks 

Archived